Author Topic: SANTEZ DÉJÀ VS FAUX MUTU MOKO BOYE - WAZEKWA GENERIQUE COMPARISON  (Read 4703 times)

Matebu on: July 29, 2017, 02:55

• View Profile
Both fire generiques, I still have trouble deciding which I like better. What do you guys think?

I like really liked the pre-screaming, pre-beat "C'est le moment" to death Gesac Tshipoyi. He could've became the top falsetto atalakou had he stayed.

I think Yo Nani is the greatest and most famous of all Wazekwa's superb generiques however.

mvulusi96 #1 on: July 29, 2017, 04:00

Sautez Deja above everything. I remember how Wazkewa had Kinshasa on his feet with that generic and the album Et Apres. Everybody danced the dance "bako banga mokuke". I was really dissapointed with the generic of Faux Mutu Moko Boye when I heard it for the first time. Because I excepted more fire. But with the time I started to like it, but not like Sautez Deja. "Dose Unique" from Yo Nani is also my favorite generic. "l'Etat Ako Tuna Te", "Mosapi Liboso" and "Cinq Etoiles" were also Nice generics

I think that it's better for Gessac to return to Cultura. it will boost the carreer of both artists. Where is Hono Kapanga now? They made all the bad mistake to follow Koffi's "Mbongo ya Mabe".

archos #2 on: July 29, 2017, 09:01

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
hono is in usa now, unfortunately both gesac and wazekwa are too proud,gesac says he is too big to be a band member again,wazekwa says when joss or other people bring gesac to him or talk to him  about getting gesac back he is quite tempted but then his heart reminds him of how he lost weight over their departure and he refuses

Cavalier Solitaire #3 on: July 29, 2017, 11:59

• View Profile
hono is in usa now, unfortunately both gesac and wazekwa are too proud,gesac says he is too big to be a band member again,wazekwa says when joss or other people bring gesac to him or talk to him  about getting gesac back he is quite tempted but then his heart reminds him of how he lost weight over their departure and he refuses
So Wazekwa and Joss Diena are now in talking terms? I think Gesac shud just humble himself and return. But then obviously he knows that the current atalakus may not really welcome him back and that would bring disharmony in the group. Faux Motu moko boye is one of my favourite Wazekwa generics... On a side note, has Felix Wazekwa and group returned to Kin? I was reading on the Kenyan pages that he and his group were almost stranded because the promoters were not paying them for the concerts in Nairobi and Mombasa.

Jdog #4 on: July 30, 2017, 00:03

• View Profile
Wazekwa needs to go back to this style of sebene. Faux Mutu to answer the question
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

Manzambi94 #5 on: July 30, 2017, 12:49

• View Profile

It is a hard choice since I like both of them of course Faux Mutu is what I listen more since is newer but on the album of Santez Déjà especially on the sebene so GS the material is outstanding the seven for example in Grand A and Ah Ngai was nasty while on Faux Mutual Boye the album wasn't this much of completeness Rumba and other sevens (limited) very wack the Faux Mutu Boys was even of high expectation because of the dancing skills of Gabanna 7:40 which basically created alone the last two minutes of the generique, because one of the movement was the basic one and he was so good that his freestyle has been added to the song choreography, furthermore at 5:20 the crime Eclipse made is a crie of Nono Chaka I have wondered myself a lot of times why he wasn't Nono on the generique, but unfortunately got the answers some time after

Curtis50 #6 on: July 30, 2017, 21:37

• View Profile
who do you guys think were better , pitchou concorde or hono kapanga ??

mvulusi96 #7 on: July 30, 2017, 21:41

who do you guys think were better , pitchou concorde or hono kapanga ??

Pitshou Concorde. But Wazekwa had also another solist called Bijoux Depaulga who played the albums Sponsor, Signature, Yo Nani & Et Apres. I wonder what happend to him after Et Apres.

BR #8 on: July 31, 2017, 08:53

• View Profile
Bijoux now based in paris as freelance if am not wrong