Author Topic: CELEO JITROIS ROI DAVID LACOSTE AIMELIA AND CO IN TRIBUTE CONCERT FOR MIMICHE  (Read 3308 times)

archos on: February 03, 2020, 17:07

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

JV “Lone Ranger” #1 on: February 03, 2020, 19:11

• View Profile
I find this so weird, Ferre and Mimiche were not strangers to each other. They played together in MM and Les Marquis, he was even the lead singer for Mimiche song in Miracle’s album but this man is nowhere to be seen in any of Mimiche tributes and this man is in Paris instead doing an interview with Noly, that to me is very strange and kind of heartless for someone you knew personally.

archos #2 on: February 03, 2020, 19:45

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
That's ferre for you aka the now former version of ....... he does not mix with people like that not that he is that heartless but pay attention even the kin's funerals he comes and goes  he is very very rarely sitting for hours chatting with colleagues

Manzambi94 #3 on: February 03, 2020, 19:50

• View Profile
That's ferre for you aka the now former version of ....... he does not mix with people like that not that he is that heartless but pay attention even the kin's funerals he comes and goes  he is very very rarely sitting for hours chatting with colleagues
Why?  What is the reasom of his paranoia?

Curtis50 #4 on: February 06, 2020, 15:24

• View Profile
Mimiche is a legend for bass players  in congolese music , they should honour him well . Shout out to eevery musicians that participated
R.I.P Mimiche Bass

Mirobexx #5 on: February 06, 2020, 16:37

• View Profile
Just been playing my Zenith Dvds explaining to the missus that the bass player Mimiche passed away. She remarked boy he could play and made it look so simple. A legend

archos #6 on: February 06, 2020, 18:33

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
indeed that fender bass sound was deadly gotta be his most memorable performance

Congomusiclover001 #7 on: February 07, 2020, 09:51

• View Profile
So I watched some of this and it seems Celeo thinks because of his yesteryear success, he is entitled to a microphone when he shows up at a stage? No disrespect, but he doesn't have it anymore. Roi David was carrying him on his own animations. Might be time for him to hang it up and bask in the glories of Koyimbiko and other memorable cries...

archos #8 on: February 07, 2020, 11:27

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
Bro celeo has not done animation for years even journalists tell him that he has got so much into proving people atalakus can do good rumbas that he has forgotten he is an atalaku even in his showcase its 90 per cent rumba and on the occasion a part of solola bien ,roi david does it every weekend and participates on album as an atalaku
tenorist atalakus have it more difficult to perfom off form it took caludji and cnn years of restarting to work to bring back that voice energy will falsetto even when completely out of shape they can( proof with kabuya even when he is piss drunk and high  people still feel his animations)
« Last Edit: February 07, 2020, 11:30 by archos »

CM PRINCE #9 on: February 07, 2020, 11:38

• View Profile
Bro celeo has not done animation for years even journalists tell him that he has got so much into proving people atalakus can do good rumbas that he has forgotten he is an atalaku even in his showcase its 90 per cent rumba and on the occasion a part of solola bien ,roi david does it every weekend and participates on album as an atalaku
tenorist atalakus have it more difficult to perfom off form it took caludji and cnn years of restarting to work to bring back that voice energy will falsetto even when completely out of shape they can( proof with kabuya even when he is piss drunk and high  people still feel his animations)
What does Celeo day to those journalists that say he’s forgotten that he’s an atalaku? And the only tenorist I know that still has the same voice energy is my guy Mboshi

archos #10 on: February 07, 2020, 11:49

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
i think is the fact he has done way more rumbas than generiques in his solo career and in all his singles its rumbas except kin bopeto
later on i will post an interview with popol mopasula who tells celeo the same thing that its like he does not know anymore that he is an atalaku