Author Topic: LOL JB MPIANA DANCES TO AUGUSTINE OF MAISON MERE AND VIMBA OF ZAIKO  (Read 14322 times)

archos on: February 03, 2015, 10:31

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

from 28th minute,bcbg have the tradition since its beginning of having a dinnerl at jb's house with every employee of the group from the chef d orchestre to the cleaners of rehearsal hall on first week of january or february and then a concert of themselves for their guests(like fally and nana ketchup in this video) but this time they invited interpretation groups as were spectators
and producer coco rubenga makes a surprise appearance as a singer from 42nd minute
« Last Edit: February 03, 2015, 10:34 by archos »

EMOVICTEAM #1 on: February 03, 2015, 11:36

• View Profile
He needs to stop smoking weed!!! Were is balle de match.

princesab #2 on: February 03, 2015, 14:43

• View Profile

JV “Lone Ranger” #3 on: February 03, 2015, 16:29

• View Profile

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #4 on: February 03, 2015, 17:08

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Ahhhh, fantastic, they all had good fun. This is why i love JB Mpiana, he's different, this is also one aspect i've come to love Fally Ipupa, both these musicians have no issues with complex, they want to lead normal lives with no polemic. Good move to feast with employees, that's how you gain their loyalty.
LE BIG BOSS

Jdog #5 on: February 03, 2015, 17:12

• View Profile
Deadwood band
This band has the potential to be a good band but it's like they just don't care and seem lazy. Maison Mere is full of energy but Bcbg is like dead. I don't even follow this band like I do to MM, Jetset, F-Victeam and QL at times. Orchestre oyo kk ko to tinda ba musicien ba sila kala na ba porte parole na TV na Internet ko finga batu na mama na bango. Thank God I've never been a big fan of JB and Wenge Bcbg because if I was I would be pissed off at how this band is operating.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #6 on: February 03, 2015, 17:17

• Administrator
    • View Profile
This band has the potential to be a good band but it's like they just don't care and seem lazy. Maison Mere is full of energy but Bcbg is like dead. I don't even follow this band like I do to MM, Jetset, F-Victeam and QL at times. Orchestre oyo kk ko to tinda ba musicien ba sila kala na ba porte parole na TV na Internet ko finga batu na mama na bango. Thank God I've never been a big fan of JB and Wenge Bcbg because if I was I would be pissed off at how this band is operating.
Don't get it twisted, BCBG is a good band and the most stable band in Congo. Yes the last few years the band has not released an catchy generique but the band remains successful and has a huge fan base.
We would all like to see the band performing all the time but the industry itself is failing because of the people you were once supporting, the combattants. Had JB managed to play at Zenith or indeed been free to perform anywhere like Europe or America we would have been talking about something else, JB Mpiana has been frustrated by combattants and those who support them so he now makes money in his diamonds business and private shows and that's why he's amassed so much wealth and is untouchable so music is now secondary to him,he's not desperate to remain on top musically.
LE BIG BOSS

archos #7 on: February 03, 2015, 17:28

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
lol i am always amazed at  how much bcbg get some guys angry,for the case of emo i can understand because he comes up with some arguments even if he still targets a couple of guys particularily in the group
even in a video just about  a friendly party which has nothing at all to do with the group's career in itself,i still see people talking about a crap band,about spokesmen sent  to reply to attacks whereas this sad chapter has been closed for a while now ;D ;D
« Last Edit: February 03, 2015, 17:30 by archos »

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #8 on: February 03, 2015, 17:46

• Administrator
    • View Profile
lol i am always amazed at  how much bcbg get some guys angry,for the case of emo i can understand because he comes up with some arguments even if he still targets a couple of guys particularily in the group
even in a video just about  a friendly party which has nothing at all to do with the group's career in itself,i still see people talking about a crap band,about spokesmen sent  to reply to attacks whereas this sad chapter has been closed for a while now ;D ;D
Mawa trop penza!!!  ::) ::) ......mokili eza kaka boye some people will always do weird things and always find negative things to add to positive things just to balance the equation. :)
« Last Edit: February 03, 2015, 17:47 by DJ SLY »
LE BIG BOSS

Jdog #9 on: February 03, 2015, 17:58

• View Profile
No im only in support of the combattants when they are against Kabila but not when they forbid concerts. Jb was supposed to play in America in December but I don't know what happened. Congolese artists can play in the U.S. with ease because the police won't put up with their nonsense. In this country the police take all threats seriously.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

shamala #10 on: February 03, 2015, 19:44

• View Profile

hehehe i was just about to post the same.why does BCBG rub guys this way?

As i have asked, before  if BCBG is so bad why don't these artists who are not being used leave? The band is not run like other bands.Some fans feel they can do better but the vitrol that is poured here...hehehe surely.
PORTE-PAROLE NON OFFICIEL DE JB MPIANA ET WENGE BCBG.

EMOVICTEAM #11 on: February 04, 2015, 02:50

• View Profile
Sly, Shamala, Archos learn to litsen for heavens sake. Sly was in Zambia and i really wanted to meet him and inject reality in his thinking. But politics gave him a ride around the country. What others are telling you here is something that you should accept with dignity. Why argue all the time ?

The reason that bcbg could have done better if they had gone to Zennith does not hold much "water". Werrason, Fally, etc all have the embargo from combattants but are producing. Come on, so up to now you cant understand why bcbg is dead?

Infact i pray one day that abraham and NF branch off and form Junior bcbg. I want to start supporting a totally new bcbg with maximum energy.

EMOVICTEAM #12 on: February 04, 2015, 02:52

• View Profile

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #13 on: February 04, 2015, 11:27

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Sly, Shamala, Archos learn to litsen for heavens sake. Sly was in Zambia and i really wanted to meet him and inject reality in his thinking. But politics gave him a ride around the country. What others are telling you here is something that you should accept with dignity. Why argue all the time ?

The reason that bcbg could have done better if they had gone to Zennith does not hold much "water". Werrason, Fally, etc all have the embargo from combattants but are producing. Come on, so up to now you cant understand why bcbg is dead?

Infact i pray one day that abraham and NF branch off and form Junior bcbg. I want to start supporting a totally new bcbg with maximum energy.
What reality. Let's call a spade a spade. Unlike other musicians like Werrason and others, JB Mpiana like Ferre can do literally anything and perform solo accompanied by instrumentalists, he's also charismatic and that's one thing that keeps some of us glued to him. Yes he would be far much better if he was more active musically ie performing day and night and releasing hit after hit but no, he's chosen to relax because music is not his primary source of income so we have to live with it.

I made reference to the issue of combattants and Zenith in particular just to remind us why JB Mpiana doesn't seem to care about music anymore, he's comfortable doing concerts at home playing for filthy rich millionaires and fellow diamond dealers and politicians who pay hundreds of dollars for him to perform at their hotels and lodges than travel to Europe to play to 300 people paying $10 each.

By the way, i explained to you why i could not see you and many others including relatives, my trip got messed up, politics had nothing to do with it.

« Last Edit: February 04, 2015, 11:29 by DJ SLY »
LE BIG BOSS

KAISARI #14 on: February 04, 2015, 12:30

• Soul Rebel
    • View Profile
...BC BG Fanatics will excuse Bin Adam out of heaven ;D
You do not beat a drum with one finger