Author Topic: LOL JB MPIANA DANCES TO AUGUSTINE OF MAISON MERE AND VIMBA OF ZAIKO  (Read 14321 times)

shamala #15 on: February 04, 2015, 12:44

• View Profile
...BC BG Fanatics will excuse Bin Adam out of heaven ;D

hehehe Archos posted a BCBG party look where we are. This is what makes me wonder, the post was about something else not his "laziness" .I wonder why he elicits such vitrol.
PORTE-PAROLE NON OFFICIEL DE JB MPIANA ET WENGE BCBG.

KAISARI #16 on: February 04, 2015, 12:48

• Soul Rebel
    • View Profile
...BC BG Fanatics will excuse Bin Adam out of heaven ;D

hehehe Archos posted a BCBG party look where we are. This is what makes me wonder, the post was about something else not his "laziness" .I wonder why he elicits such vitrol.
Shamal they're parting to Augustine, I have no problem with that; its a classic  ;)
You do not beat a drum with one finger

EMOVICTEAM #17 on: February 04, 2015, 13:30

• View Profile
Sly, Shamala, Archos learn to litsen for heavens sake. Sly was in Zambia and i really wanted to meet him and inject reality in his thinking. But politics gave him a ride around the country. What others are telling you here is something that you should accept with dignity. Why argue all the time ?

The reason that bcbg could have done better if they had gone to Zennith does not hold much "water". Werrason, Fally, etc all have the embargo from combattants but are producing. Come on, so up to now you cant understand why bcbg is dead?

Infact i pray one day that abraham and NF branch off and form Junior bcbg. I want to start supporting a totally new bcbg with maximum energy.
What reality. Let's call a spade a spade. Unlike other musicians like Werrason and others, JB Mpiana like Ferre can do literally anything and perform solo accompanied by instrumentalists, he's also charismatic and that's one thing that keeps some of us glued to him. Yes he would be far much better if he was more active musically ie performing day and night and releasing hit after hit but no, he's chosen to relax because music is not his primary source of income so we have to live with it.

I made reference to the issue of combattants and Zenith in particular just to remind us why JB Mpiana doesn't seem to care about music anymore, he's comfortable doing concerts at home playing for filthy rich millionaires and fellow diamond dealers and politicians who pay hundreds of dollars for him to perform at their hotels and lodges than travel to Europe to play to 300 people paying $10 each.

By the way, i explained to you why i could not see you and many others including relatives, my trip got messed up, politics had nothing to do with it.

The same JB and Ferre who can do a solo concert accompanied by instrumentalists are the ones failing us........they are not producing. As for Ferre I just don't know what has gone wrong with him since the departure from Wenge Musica Maison Mere and Les Maquis De Maison Mere. For JB, I have said many times......his priority A Team (Segiun Mignon, Rio, Kibense, JDL, Genta, Cellulair) is defunct. Even a 5 year old baby upon watching a concert full of these lazy bones, will laugh and giggle. Whether JB goes to Zennith, he wont do a 1999 with this mediocre team, get it from me. What we mean by ''dead'' in this thread is exactly what I am talking about, team A, not that JB is finished by himself, no.

archos #18 on: February 04, 2015, 14:40

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
guys do you realise we are discussing something which we already discussed millions of time and which has nothing to do with topic itself
i was about to post another party  video with jb fally djo k and some other guests at house of diamond businessman tchatcho mbala,but i guess just the sight of jb in a video will AGAIN end about bcbg laziness and so on and so on
maybe i should open a topic called "express you frustration at jb mpiana and bcbg",this way those who will want to discuss something else can do it with some freedom

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #19 on: February 04, 2015, 14:51

• Administrator
    • View Profile
guys do you realise we are discussing something which we already discussed millions of time and which has nothing to do with topic itself
i was about to post another party  video with jb fally djo k and some other guests at house of diamond businessman tchatcho mbala,but i guess just the sight of jb in a video will AGAIN end about bcbg laziness and so on and so on
maybe i should open a topic called "express you frustration at jb mpiana and bcbg",this way those who will want to discuss something else can do it with some freedom
Hehehehe,archos, just post we the real fans enjoy.  ;D ;D
LE BIG BOSS

KAISARI #20 on: February 04, 2015, 18:39

• Soul Rebel
    • View Profile
I think you posted one last year where he was dancing to Fally's music; please find and post one  for the Patron as well ;D

Werrasonique de Zimbabwe #21 on: February 06, 2015, 11:10

• View Profile
What reality. Let's call a spade a spade. Unlike other musicians like Werrason and others, JB Mpiana like Ferre can do literally anything and perform solo accompanied by instrumentalists, he's also charismatic and that's one thing that keeps some of us glued to him. Yes he would be far much better if he was more active musically ie performing day and night and releasing hit after hit but no, he's chosen to relax because music is not his primary source of income so we have to live with it.

I made reference to the issue of combattants and Zenith in particular just to remind us why JB Mpiana doesn't seem to care about music anymore, he's comfortable doing concerts at home playing for filthy rich millionaires and fellow diamond dealers and politicians who pay hundreds of dollars for him to perform at their hotels and lodges than travel to Europe to play to 300 people paying $10 each.

By the way, i explained to you why i could not see you and many others including relatives, my trip got messed up, politics had nothing to do with it.

Voila....the money is in Africa & thats fact. You'll be hard presssed to find a decent hard working person living in the diaspora; who is willing to part with $50 or more for a few hours of watching someone screaming into the microphone. Saw a video of a guy called Ted Tendai (tendai is very much a Zimbabwean word & name which means "thank you"), giving JB Mpiana wads of Benjamins for hours no end.

If JB or Werra came over, I cannot do what Tendai is doing & I do not think anyone in Europe is mad enough to do it. In all honesty, trips to Europe are loss making avenues to promotion more than they are money making ventures. I think the combattants have unwittingly setup musicians to make more money in Africa.

KAISARI #22 on: February 06, 2015, 14:22

• Soul Rebel
    • View Profile
...indeed money is in Africa and mostly local but when the Patron proposed the idea of 30K songs y'all were hailing slurs at his genius...

shamala #23 on: February 06, 2015, 15:47

• View Profile
PORTE-PAROLE NON OFFICIEL DE JB MPIANA ET WENGE BCBG.

Jdog #24 on: February 06, 2015, 17:18

• View Profile
Going off of Werrasoniques post, Koffi did say he gets better deals in Africa then he did in Europe.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa