Author Topic: THE BEST TOP THREE WENGE MAISON MERE ATALAKUS EVER  (Read 5930 times)

PCGY KASTELLO on: February 11, 2015, 15:08

• View Profile
1 - Bill Clinton Macintosh ( Arguably the best ever) Best known for his creativeness and Keeping Concerts alive.

2 - Celeo Scram (My all time second in command) Best known for spicing Bill's animations and not forgetting the flow in Alerte Generale

3 - Brigade Sarbatini (He could command a concert very well>>>>Carried the torch well when bill and celeo left and afterwards the two were not much missed.

(Definitely Bercy Muana has announced his arrival with a bang though we re yet to see him command a concert.  To early to be a legend.)

Who are your top Three Bloggers?
« Last Edit: February 11, 2015, 15:12 by PCGY KASTELLO »

archos #1 on: February 11, 2015, 15:10

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
 i fully agree with you,those three were special,roi david also deserves some praise

Jdog #2 on: February 11, 2015, 15:18

• View Profile
You forgot to add that bill was a very good dancer.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

NEWSIDE96 #3 on: February 11, 2015, 15:22

• View Profile
Yep your correct my top three as well

KAISARI #4 on: February 11, 2015, 17:29

• Soul Rebel
    • View Profile
I would put Hercules atop that list...
You do not beat a drum with one finger

EMOVICTEAM #5 on: February 11, 2015, 18:12

• View Profile
Bercy muana will definitely make it in live concerts. He has proved that with felix wazekwa.

Jdog #6 on: February 11, 2015, 18:19

• View Profile
Bercy muana will definitely make it in live concerts. He has proved that with felix wazekwa.
I've only seen him in concert once with Wazekwa (Olympia) he wasn't thr much of a factor like he was with Ferre and now Werra.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

PCGY KASTELLO #7 on: February 11, 2015, 19:48

• View Profile
Yep Roi David Demukusa was something else as well...that short man was amazing in Kikwit concert. Anyway regardless Bill and Celeo was just a match made in heaven

EMOVICTEAM #8 on: February 12, 2015, 07:50

• View Profile

I've only seen him in concert once with Wazekwa (Olympia) he wasn't thr much of a factor like he was with Ferre and now Werra.

Are you serious. Bercy muana did well with wazekwa than he did with ferre.....you asked about live and he still has to do a longer performance with werra. But i have indicated he will have no problems. That guy is a natural atalaku not those who force themselves. I have seen him live when koffi brought him in zambia.

KAISARI #9 on: February 12, 2015, 12:20

• Soul Rebel
    • View Profile

Are you serious. Bercy muana did well with wazekwa than he did with ferre.....you asked about live and he still has to do a longer performance with werra. But i have indicated he will have no problems. That guy is a natural atalaku not those who force themselves. I have seen him live when koffi brought him in zambia.
Bercy toured with Koffi?
You do not beat a drum with one finger

Jdog #10 on: February 12, 2015, 16:59

• View Profile
Emo, you're only saying that because you don't like Ferre.

mampenza #11 on: August 12, 2015, 23:07

• View Profile
i'd put Roi David over Celso because Celso was overwhined by Bill but ne left a mark with KO Yimbi KO but Roi David except the best of Album has always had cries who would go make insane

Werrasonique de Zimbabwe #12 on: August 31, 2015, 18:03

• View Profile
Werra only had two best atalakus......Bill & Celeo.....everyone else that came after is shit. Bercy flatters to deceive but he has a tendency to annoy so I am not holding much hope. Demukuse came with a one off gimmick and that was it.........Bridage? Don't get me started on this. The guy was as annoying as fuck. He completely ruined Werra's music and its taken a turn for the worse now. Its refrain after refrain without uninterrupted sebene as it used to be with Bill & Celeo. Werra needs to go back to basics and start to make the hard hitting gimickless sebene of 1997-2005.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2015, 07:34 by Werrasonique de Zimbabwe »

Jdog #13 on: August 31, 2015, 23:33

• View Profile
Werra only had two best atalakus......Bill & Celeo.....everyone else that came after is shit. Bercy flatters to deceive but he has a tendency to annoy so I am not holding much hope. Demukuse came with a one off gimmick and that was it.........Bridage? on't get me started. Nigga was as annoying as fuck. He completely ruined Werra's music and its taken a turn for the worse now. Its refrain after refrain without uninterrupted sebene as it used to be with Bill & Celeo. Werra needs to go back to basics and start to make the hard hitting gimickless sebene of 1997-2005.
Wow you can't be serious  :o

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #14 on: September 02, 2015, 12:02

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Werra only had two best atalakus......Bill & Celeo.....everyone else that came after is shit. Bercy flatters to deceive but he has a tendency to annoy so I am not holding much hope. Demukuse came with a one off gimmick and that was it.........Bridage? Don't get me started on this. The guy was as annoying as fuck. He completely ruined Werra's music and its taken a turn for the worse now. Its refrain after refrain without uninterrupted sebene as it used to be with Bill & Celeo. Werra needs to go back to basics and start to make the hard hitting gimickless sebene of 1997-2005.
At least you're being objective, others wouldn't dare admit that Werra keeps losing his way.
LE BIG BOSS