Author Topic: Heritier says times were better when they're were European concerts  (Read 12578 times)

Jdog on: March 24, 2015, 01:02

• View Profile

Like the title says he said that because when they're were European concerts they were paid good, got clothes, cars etc. But now since those animals (I added animals) have been blocking concerts in Europe, some musicians have been suffering. He also said that he has way better songs then what he has released with Maison Mere. Heritier also said when he decides to leave Maison Mere he will tell people because he's not hesitant to say that he left Maison Mere. 
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

Mwana Nsalu #1 on: March 24, 2015, 01:36

• mama mabele ~ mother earth
    • View Profile
    • Tambour d'Afrique
he's looking sharper than ever. between that and his talk of 'when i'm leaving i'll let you know' i'm assuming his departure from mason mere will be sooner than later

Nkosi #2 on: March 24, 2015, 06:24

• View Profile
How do you say I have better songs than I released with WMM. I would never give him chance?? He is trying his best to be forced out. You tell you boss that the ideas I have are better than what I offer you???

Werrasonique de Zimbabwe #3 on: March 24, 2015, 09:01

• View Profile
Werrason has dealt with much bigger defections than this. There are formidable musicians that have left Wenge Musica in the past; not this small time wannabe trying to talk himself up as if he is indispensable.

The list is long & here is some of them that have severed ties with Werrason & he has survived impeccably

JB Mpiana
Blaise Bula
Makaba
Afande
Ferre
Serge Mabiala
Kapaya
Mbokaliya

This boy is not even within a shout of the great names I have listed above and there he is running his mouth as though Werrason will fail if he departs. His presence is untenable and he must go & go now. That message must be passed on to Werrason before this drama degenerates into a pantomime without clowns.

EMOVICTEAM #4 on: March 24, 2015, 14:34

• View Profile
Werrason has dealt with much bigger defections than this. There are formidable musicians that have left Wenge Musica in the past; not this small time wannabe trying to talk himself up as if he is indispensable.

The list is long & here is some of them that have severed ties with Werrason & he has survived impeccably

JB Mpiana
Blaise Bula
Makaba
Afande
Ferre
Serge Mabiala
Kapaya
Mbokaliya

This boy is not even within a shout of the great names I have listed above and there he is running his mouth as though Werrason will fail if he departs. His presence is untenable and he must go & go now. That message must be passed on to Werrason before this drama degenerates into a pantomime without clowns.

kiki. I love the use of words in here Werra de Zim. Flip: but are you aware that werrason has a soft spot for this small man? I wonder why.

archos #5 on: March 24, 2015, 15:06

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
what kind of shocked me more is how he says other guys of the group should feel lucky to be able to say they sang with him,even ferré who werra treated almost like he was with jb never ever said anything like that,wata should be careful for what he says he has done the hardest in having fans of every single group of drc respecting him and liking him as an artist,he must not risk to ruin it with some of his talking
emo,heritier is like werra's son he went to  school even in werra's house for years whereas whatever member of maison mere who lived with werra at some point were all just musicians
somehow i think its the same thing which holds wata back not to stand up and clearly say i leave

ngombeshenzi55 #6 on: March 24, 2015, 15:15

• View Profile

JB Mpiana
Blaise Bula
Makaba
Afande
Ferre
Serge Mabiala
Kapaya
Mbokaliya

Our generation is a cursed one. We spit, fart and poo onto the plate that fed us al along. Wata is gambling..he might go solo and lose the trust of fans he built trust on.Why  use such words and sentiments to  make the musicians in WMM look like clowns yet Success is team work ! Very soon he is going to hurl insults to Werrason ...
« Last Edit: March 24, 2015, 15:18 by ngombeshenzi55 »

Jdog #7 on: March 24, 2015, 17:44

• View Profile
I also like when Heritier talked about how Congolese channels treat foreign  music better then congolese music itself and how it's not like that in other countries.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

archos #8 on: March 24, 2015, 17:50

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
yeah thats true in kin's nightclub for example you'd get almost half of the night of azonto and co ,then american music,then our own music
same for the tv's
and funnily enough i have never heard of one of our musicians paying  tv guys to play less some foreign songs the way they sometimes do within them congolese artists

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #9 on: March 24, 2015, 17:53

• Administrator
    • View Profile
yeah thats true in kin's nightclub for example you'd get almost half of the night of azonto and co ,then american music,then our own music
same for the tv's
and funnily enough i have never heard of one of our musicians paying  tv guys to play less some foreign songs the way they sometimes do within them congolese artists
It looks like tables are turning, in Zambia it was totally only a few years ago, Congolese music dominated but now Zambian music dominates though i believe it's because it's not authentic traditional Zambian music but more like hip hop type of Zambian music which is fast.

In Congo it comes back to the issue we talk about, little sebene in music!

LE BIG BOSS

archos #10 on: March 24, 2015, 18:23

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
indeed and the other african music which have developed are more  into dancing even though its mainly through computer  rather than a full instrument setup like us
its seems slowly,little by little,congolese musicians are starting to understanding it
 like meiway one of the greatest ivorians said,its not music from other countries which has gone too forward its the congolese music which changed a lot his succesful philosophy,so the other countries borrowed it and it worked out for them

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #11 on: March 24, 2015, 18:32

• Administrator
    • View Profile
its not music from other countries which has gone too forward its the congolese music which changed a lot his succesful philosophy,so the other countries borrowed it and it worked out for them
Exactly, You know yesterday and today i've only been listening to Mbuta Likasu's Carnaval, the guy did his homework big time. I was trying to compare F'Victeam's album and Carnval, honestly i think Mbuta Likasu's beats F'Victeam's, for once Mbuta did not just do his usual comedic singing but he was backed by excellent singers once again for instance Severino Multicolour of Brazza,he's on the song ''Evenement'' the chap is like a hybrid of Ferre,Spino La Djatance, Adjani , do you know anything about this guy,was he in Extra Musica? i managed to find him on facebook.
LE BIG BOSS

Jdog #12 on: March 24, 2015, 18:38

• View Profile
Lol if you got him on Faebook ask him yourself, and how does mbuta's album beat Libre Parcours??

archos #13 on: March 24, 2015, 18:43

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
 yes indeed,he was in extra in that generation after hermann,doudou and co and participated on la main noire if i remember well and a couple of songs on terre sacrée i think

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #14 on: March 24, 2015, 18:53

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Lol if you got him on Faebook ask him yourself
Sometimes i just wonder how old you are, your thinking is weird! How do i know that he's the right Severino i have found on facebook? I need to confirm before i contact him that's why am asking here,as for the other part of your question i'll not bother responding as you seem to get fuckall of any of my explanations.
LE BIG BOSS