Author Topic: Werra's "Sans Poto" Album Reviews  (Read 3789 times)

Matebu on: December 26, 2015, 03:30

• View Profile
As you all may know, Werrason released Sans Poto. After a brief first listen, first thing to note is sound quality is sup-par throughout in my opinion (This might because it's the MP3 release). It's a pleasant suprise to find Werra paid homage to his past with decent remixes of his hits. I particularly find Kaskin to be good.

Yote is a traditional generqiue with solo is the best song on the album and one of the best I've heard this year.

Still not sure what to think of the Coupé Décale-esque generiques and songs with no solo. Monotonous and leaves one wanting more. Good soloists not being put to use. Mabanga however, was non-intrusive (hint-hint).

Mon Jardin is simply rubbish.

What are your opinions of the album?

Jdog #1 on: December 26, 2015, 03:35

• View Profile
I like the vocals from Olivier and Miel in Kaskin.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

Jdog #2 on: December 27, 2015, 09:18

• View Profile
Arnake sounds soo much better when he's not trying to sound like Ferre.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

Nkosi #3 on: December 28, 2015, 13:19

• View Profile
Hey guys may you post the songs here. I haven't yet received my album.

Jdog #4 on: December 29, 2015, 02:31

• View Profile
Hey guys may you post the songs here. I haven't yet received my album.

JV “Lone Ranger” #5 on: December 29, 2015, 17:18

• View Profile
I'm one of those people who never buys albums but will download it for free and Spotify will never get my money, so on that note can one of you upload this Werra mini album so that we can judge it fairly....

Werrasonique de Zimbabwe #6 on: December 30, 2015, 20:23

• View Profile
I'm one of those people who never buys albums but will download it for free and Spotify will never get my money, so on that note can one of you upload this Werra mini album so that we can judge it fairly....
This forum does not need anyone of your ilk & I hope the mods consider banning or suspending you for inciting criminal activity. Congolese music is dying because of piracy. This forum exists to support growth of African music and shouldn't be tolerant to anyone or anything that stands to defeat this purpose.

JV “Lone Ranger” #7 on: December 31, 2015, 00:28

• View Profile
This forum does not need anyone of your ilk & I hope the mods consider banning or suspending you for inciting criminal activity. Congolese music is dying because of piracy. This forum exists to support growth of African music and shouldn't be tolerant to anyone or anything that stands to defeat this purpose.

Nigga you must of lost your damn mind to brand me a criminal.....learn the word piracy before you open your mouth.  Did you witness me using a CD burner to make copies of music and sell it in Zimbabwe? Moron.....don't talk as if u don't download music on the net uploaded by someone else....I bet you're one of those people who has a YouTube page and uploads music videos for free before the artist even release it....nonsense

Jdog #8 on: January 01, 2016, 01:26

• View Profile
Valentino he's just saying that not buying music does not support the artist and people like will complain about too much mabanga even tough that's where they make most of their money from music from.

Werrasonique de Zimbabwe #9 on: January 01, 2016, 10:43

• View Profile

Nigga you must of lost your damn mind to brand me a criminal.....learn the word piracy before you open your mouth.  Did you witness me using a CD burner to make copies of music and sell it in Zimbabwe? Moron.....don't talk as if u don't download music on the net uploaded by someone else....I bet you're one of those people who has a YouTube page and uploads music videos for free before the artist even release it....nonsense

You snipey little piece of shit you think you are tough spewing nonsense from the safety of your keyboard? A halfwit & cowardly keyboard warrior looking to pick up a fight there never was.........I do not need evidence of you copying CDs or selling them in Zimbabwe because I have challenged you on your request for free music & your sworn statement that; "you never buy music."....That is what you said so stop attempting to make yourself look cuter than your intelligence allows. Off course the super idiotic intelligence radiates from baboons such like you who talk while chewing shit.  You probably need a serviette.........I have no time to indulge your stupidity and hope Admins consider banning you. Sad you were born this way.

archos #10 on: January 01, 2016, 15:27

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

JV “Lone Ranger” #11 on: January 01, 2016, 15:27

• View Profile

You snipey little piece of shit you think you are tough spewing nonsense from the safety of your keyboard? A halfwit & cowardly keyboard warrior looking to pick up a fight there never was.........I do not need evidence of you copying CDs or selling them in Zimbabwe because I have challenged you on your request for free music & your sworn statement that; "you never buy music."....That is what you said so stop attempting to make yourself look cuter than your intelligence allows. Off course the super idiotic intelligence radiates from baboons such like you who talk while chewing shit.  You probably need a serviette.........I have no time to indulge your stupidity and hope Admins consider banning you. Sad you were born this way.
The
Osiliki?..ola ola ola....zoba zoba.........you really have a death wish....who the fuck are you for me to pick a fight..you're a bloody imbecile. It's easy to run your mouth  on a forum site, you wouldn't have such courage in my face ,you inbreed. I can do the hell I want and  you're a nobody to preach me about free music, go tell that to those who make it available......I never buy music so what! Are you going to cry about it and wet your pants? asswhipe moron......lol banning me, go learn what piracy is and then you will understand what we do on this site is part of it  but you're too stupid to know that. From now on everytime you share a unreleased song from any artist and download a video from youtube to upload it on your on page you are commiting a crime of piracy. So next time you come here and try to make yourself sound intelligent and a saint, as if you're the saviour of music get your facts right before you open you're mouth....kizengi