Author Topic: Guy Gola presents his Russian girlfriend  (Read 7390 times)

archos #15 on: February 28, 2023, 20:41

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
lol for once i will revive a very old topic lol i was just listening to some folk music in kikongo and those languages of the bas congo region and it reminded me of this
ekokota  crying at hotel "ah munu fuidi ehhh mamema munu fuidi",because somebody told him that the white girl was rumoured to have caught aids from one of her many african partners, and werra storming into the room we were in like "diii yo petit robert enfin donc nini koo yo mukolo boye ozo lela na hotel kanga mbanga na yo sinon na kobuka yo machoire oyebi nga bien" then he left and came again like " petittt nayebisi yo zala mobali",the level of relief my man had when he did his test,my friend who went with him said he even did backflip of joy there
loool that bad disease was traumatizing people back in the days so hard

Manzambi94 #16 on: February 28, 2023, 23:00

• View Profile
lol for once i will revive a very old topic lol i was just listening to some folk music in kikongo and those languages of the bas congo region and it reminded me of this
ekokota  crying at hotel "ah munu fuidi ehhh mamema munu fuidi",because somebody told him that the white girl was rumoured to have caught aids from one of her many african partners, and werra storming into the room we were in like "diii yo petit robert enfin donc nini koo yo mukolo boye ozo lela na hotel kanga mbanga na yo sinon na kobuka yo machoire oyebi nga bien" then he left and came again like " petittt nayebisi yo zala mobali",the level of relief my man had when he did his test,my friend who went with him said he even did backflip of joy there
Ahahahahahahahahahaha My God having Werra and Ekokota on the same team must have been so funny.

archos #17 on: February 28, 2023, 23:33

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
lol apparently at the wenge reunion they had their banter again,when ferre seguin arrived and werra would shout at him he'd create something to shout at them for nothing to be like "i also have some authority somewhere" which had everybody laughing

Sydo #18 on: March 01, 2023, 10:13

• View Profile
    • YouTube

LOL the backflip is so Ekokota-ish
Formerly Musiquezairoise

Muziki #19 on: March 02, 2023, 12:19

• View Profile
Seriously though how is Guy Golas health, is he feeling any better?