Author Topic: FERRE AND HIS BAND TEASING A NEW DANCE  (Read 606 times)

archos on: October 21, 2023, 17:13

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

JV “Lone Ranger” #1 on: October 21, 2023, 21:25

• View Profile
So the album comes out and they decide to create new dance….his atalaku are finished, he needs to replace Blaise.

Le Meilleur #2 on: October 21, 2023, 22:00

• View Profile
So the album comes out and they decide to create new dance….his atalaku are finished, he needs to replace Blaise.

kie kie my Artist Ferre Gola has got people out here acting a fool kie kie this like telling a team who are top of the league why they buying a new player because they are doing well kie kie its called reinforcement .

Bravo Blaise createur, Dupidi ya mboka and Mwana Congo because of your ideas and cries Ferre Gola uses them also to join you on animation.

You guys have a great team keep it up

archos #3 on: October 21, 2023, 22:35

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

i agree or make somebody else main atalaku,that style he's starting to do more and more of "talking animation" does not sit well with most hardcore sebene guys i am sure thats why bercy brags that after him the atalaku section of ferre is dead
lol talking about bercy his idol bill is continuing his "team of finished people" dig at ferre in his posts forgetting that he gets along with every of them bar celeo and ferre,his attitude shows that he would have said had their generique been maintained that he is the one who gave success to ferre's album

JV “Lone Ranger” #4 on: October 22, 2023, 09:59

• View Profile

i agree or make somebody else main atalaku,that style he's starting to do more and more of "talking animation" does not sit well with most hardcore sebene guys i am sure thats why bercy brags that after him the atalaku section of ferre is dead
lol talking about bercy his idol bill is continuing his "team of finished people" dig at ferre in his posts forgetting that he gets along with every of them bar celeo and ferre,his attitude shows that he would have said had their generique been maintained that he is the one who gave success to ferre's album

I rate Kunzardo more…Bercy can brag all he wants but since Boite Noire how many successful generique has he been involved in? let me answer that zero lol. Bill should concentrate on his album like Celeo is. He told Ferre not to use his image or anything to do with his name, his wishes was granted so what is the problem lol the guy is so confused.

Jdog #5 on: October 25, 2023, 17:11

• View Profile
The dance is okay but I still prefer hard hitting sebene with a lead guitar. A piano lead sebene is cool for a little part of a generique but not the whole thing.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

JV “Lone Ranger” #6 on: October 25, 2023, 17:17

• View Profile
The dance is okay but I still prefer hard hitting sebene with a lead guitar. A piano lead sebene is cool for a little part of a generique but not the whole thing.

Facts

archos #7 on: October 25, 2023, 17:33

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
Exactly,and thats also the fault of fans,most fans seem to like easy viral dances which often goes with synthé,rather that dances which are more physical like the pure sebene ones

CM PRINCE #8 on: October 25, 2023, 18:39

• View Profile
Yup, you’re right.

Manzambi94 #9 on: October 26, 2023, 00:55

• View Profile

Sebene is dead tbh  I like Sebene but wherever a Congolese artist makes a Generique, if he is small it gets ignored if he is big the generique won't be as successful as a Generique with Synthe, take Roga For example he made Patati Patata and Moyini Mbote Sebene songs with some synthe, and despite them having success they had nowhere near the success BoKoko had, unfortunately we are witnessing the passage of a generation, while we come from the generation that saw Wenge BCBG 4X4 impose the Sebene style after a period dominated by "slow music" we are also witnessing the Synthe Era, more and more musicians will use it and will make success with that style.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2023, 07:42 by Manzambi94 »

Le Meilleur #10 on: October 26, 2023, 06:45

• View Profile
Ki Kangi You kie the generic and dance of the moment just a rehearsal has got people hooked just like Bizorbi got bashed criticized left right and Centre but we all know the result the only generic of recent years to stay successful for more than 6 months and still going.

Manzambi94 #11 on: October 26, 2023, 07:53

• View Profile
Ki Kangi You kie the generic and dance of the moment just a rehearsal has got people hooked just like Bizorbi got bashed criticized left right and Centre but we all know the result the only generic of recent years to stay successful for more than 6 months and still going.
Bro can you link the Ki Kangi You Kie generique?

archos #12 on: October 26, 2023, 10:26

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
bro manzambi thats the name of the new dance