Author Topic: JULIEN GABBANA BACK IN MAISON MERE FOR THE THIRD TIME  (Read 678 times)

archos on: October 27, 2023, 20:14

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

JV “Lone Ranger” #1 on: October 27, 2023, 20:33

• View Profile
Giving Wazekwa a goat still hasn’t open this man life. He needs some serious deliverance. He doesn’t know what he’s doing with his life or where he’s going. At this age it’s soo sad to see.

archos #2 on: October 27, 2023, 22:25

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
vraiment,even in snitching on others to endear himself to felix he did not find luck
i hope he'll sort himself out,we've seen some  come back from far worse state than this

dany #3 on: October 27, 2023, 22:45

• Music is therapy
    • View Profile
Wazempiaka is a hard man to please. I hope he rediscovers his old self, I heard he went through a divorce a short while back in such times family members sometimes exploit you by endearing themselves to you especially if you have money. Jb Mpiana was a victim of similar circumstances.

CM PRINCE #4 on: October 28, 2023, 01:59

• View Profile
This is embarrassing. He was only a dancer in maison mère looool he should’ve just returned to QL again or teamed up with Gessac and Ceden

Jdog #5 on: October 29, 2023, 22:55

• View Profile
Like JV said it’s sad to see a man of his game seem lost and unsure of what he wants in life.I thought he had a deal with Wazekwa for a project?
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

archos #6 on: October 30, 2023, 11:24

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
He rejoined cultura after wazekwa funded his maxisingle but he got fired after snitching on other big name guys of the group who. Expressed frustration at how the group was ruled except éclipse Who got his way back via intervention of top donors

Manzambi94 #7 on: October 30, 2023, 12:27

• View Profile

He must be broke, by the way which was his first time? If Fleche Ingeta was his second? With that said Ceden and Gessac won't ever take him given how he tried to end them by leak9ng those audio to Wazekwa

archos #8 on: October 30, 2023, 18:56

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
its actually the fourth time,if we are very strict,he went to maison mere when coming from karmapa before joining cultura but could not get a sniff obviously given how strong the team was,then he went again when he first left latino and then the fleche ingeta time and now
he could have rejoined joss,i heard that david monsoh who is likely the producer/distributor of joss next album wanted the trio joss gesac gabbana,but joss and gabbana dont get along anymore since gabbana insulted him to the level of insulting his mother who he knows personally,gabbana is a little brother joss was taking by the hand to school
so he had no choice it was either going solo for a non existent career or maison mere where kakol is there to help him

JV “Lone Ranger” #9 on: October 30, 2023, 19:09

• View Profile
His case reminds me of Babia, Adjani and Eric Tutsi.

Wenge1995 #10 on: October 31, 2023, 01:56

• View Profile
its actually the fourth time,if we are very strict,he went to maison mere when coming from karmapa before joining cultura but could not get a sniff obviously given how strong the team was,then he went again when he first left latino and then the fleche ingeta time and now
he could have rejoined joss,i heard that david monsoh who is likely the producer/distributor of joss next album wanted the trio joss gesac gabbana,but joss and gabbana dont get along anymore since gabbana insulted him to the level of insulting his mother who he knows personally,gabbana is a little brother joss was taking by the hand to school
so he had no choice it was either going solo for a non existent career or maison mere where kakol is there to help him

When you first heard Joss, Gessac, Hono Kapanga, and Julien joined QL – did you think they would have made history with the group or did you suspect Koffi was just taking advantage of the situation to weaken Wazekwa? I never suspected he would have thrown them away so quickly, especially someone as disciplined as Joss Diena. That man could have helped Koffi turn Les Mineurs into something serious. Also, Hono Kapanga is a great guitarist. I was surprised he abandoned them all

Manzambi94 #11 on: November 09, 2023, 20:56

• View Profile
I bet he regrets a lot sending those messages to Wazekwa with that he lost Wazekwa and also what seems to be a very nice band of Junior Hush a.k.a Gessac and Ceden Play