Author Topic: DYNASTIE 2 BONUS GENERIQUE IS OUT  (Read 864 times)

jordanlumbala101 on: November 19, 2023, 12:40

• View Profile

Matebu #1 on: November 19, 2023, 13:26

• View Profile
Yay, another solo guitarless générique  >:(

JV “Lone Ranger” #2 on: November 19, 2023, 16:45

• View Profile
Bizorbi 2......at this rate his Atalaku will run away

Jeffrey Sirjeza Sibanda #3 on: November 20, 2023, 20:34

• View Profile

Ferre Gola is good at disappointing, not even one generique that makes sense knowing that he will release new music next year if not next of.

archos #4 on: November 20, 2023, 21:32

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
thats congolese artists for you,once a formula works forget the rest

Matebu #5 on: November 20, 2023, 22:47

• View Profile
Ekoyebana fooled us into thinking that he can deliver on Sebene front like he does with rhumba. It went downhill from there. This is very weak along with the unreleased générique with Bill.

The other F does has a strong track record of decent génériques

It’s as if the artists are so big that nobody can give them constructive criticism with fear of being fired or 12´d. The likes of Ambroise Mvundi, Sec Bidens, Al Nzimbi used to straight tell an artist if the song was garbage and the proceed to help them correct it.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2023, 22:51 by Matebu »

archos #6 on: November 20, 2023, 23:21

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
bro it all bows down to the formula thing i said if you notice welll for dicap he started on "normal tempo "with droit chemin,then went on a slow chilled type in A2BM then restarted experimenting proper lively sebene in power until original worked out wonders  then continued like that with libre parcours and ever since he's been on that whispering singing,self praise slow  and french gimmicks then semi lively generiques because it works(until the formule 7 one )
ferre on the other hand did a succession of standard generiques which did not work as well as he hoped  including ekoyebana which did not go as viral as he needed then bizorbi came and in one year we've had 4 synthé generiques until one day another real sebene works out

archos #7 on: November 20, 2023, 23:23

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
exactly now they are the kings of the mixing table with french engineers alban,jean marc de la vallee and co who barely have a clue about congolese music

Seben_Maniac #8 on: November 21, 2023, 03:17

• View Profile
Ekoyebana fooled us into thinking that he can deliver on Sebene front like he does with rhumba. It went downhill from there. This is very weak along with the unreleased générique with Bill.

The other F does has a strong track record of decent génériques

It’s as if the artists are so big that nobody can give them constructive criticism with fear of being fired or 12´d. The likes of Ambroise Mvundi, Sec Bidens, Al Nzimbi used to straight tell an artist if the song was garbage and the proceed to help them correct it.

Agreed

Jeffrey Sirjeza Sibanda #9 on: November 21, 2023, 14:36

• View Profile
bro it all bows down to the formula thing i said if you notice welll for dicap he started on "normal tempo "with droit chemin,then went on a slow chilled type in A2BM then restarted experimenting proper lively sebene in power until original worked out wonders  then continued like that with libre parcours and ever since he's been on that whispering singing,self praise slow  and french gimmicks then semi lively generiques because it works(until the formule 7 one )
ferre on the other hand did a succession of standard generiques which did not work as well as he hoped  including ekoyebana which did not go as viral as he needed then bizorbi came and in one year we've had 4 synthé generiques until one day another real sebene works out
very true

JV “Lone Ranger” #10 on: November 21, 2023, 19:53

• View Profile
The hype of this album already died……Wata releasing soon

Quadra Kora Man #11 on: November 21, 2023, 21:33

• View Profile

Yes, i was really hyped for the album but the two volume came and went directly. I don‘t know if it is because of the feat. not promoting the album. Does anybody know how the album was received in Congo?
Most people i know are only waiting/talking about Fally UArena…

Will Heritier album come out before new years eve?

JV “Lone Ranger” #12 on: November 21, 2023, 21:55

• View Profile

Yes, i was really hyped for the album but the two volume came and went directly. I don‘t know if it is because of the feat. not promoting the album. Does anybody know how the album was received in Congo?
Most people i know are only waiting/talking about Fally UArena…

Will Heritier album come out before new years eve?

Heritier just confirmed on a recent interview that the album is definitely coming out this year, even threw little shade saying there’s nothing out there right now to stop him seating on that throne lol

archos #13 on: November 21, 2023, 22:07

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
there has not been proper promotion of the album,press conference then usa and the jesters more focused about drama with the wenge guys and now with rebo innoss than the album,and also him refusing to go through the strategy heritier and fally for example use of funding bareeee usb to spread to motordrivers dj and so on to quick boost the hype
the 2 1 seems to make better numbers than the 2 2  in terms of views so far
i wish i could read his deal with sony i just dont understand how it works its like they are doing their work in areas not easily visible to the congolese fanbase

Quadra Kora Man #14 on: November 21, 2023, 22:22

• View Profile
there has not been proper promotion of the album,press conference then usa and the jesters more focused about drama with the wenge guys and now with rebo innoss than the album,and also him refusing to go through the strategy heritier and fally for example use of funding bareeee usb to spread to motordrivers dj and so on to quick boost the hype
the 2 1 seems to make better numbers than the 2 2  in terms of views so far
i wish i could read his deal with sony i just dont understand how it works its like they are doing their work in areas not easily visible to the congolese fanbase

Thats sad because that album should be a big sucess especially after stade de matrys.
How does it look with the date for bercy? Is it still planned for February? That wasn‘t so smart from Ferre marketing team.