Author Topic: FABREGAS PRETENDS TO UNINTENTIONALLY CALL FALLY FALLY MAPUTA  (Read 142 times)

archos on: March 09, 2024, 15:56

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

This guy i dont know what the hell is wrong with him but its like in the fiction movies when somebody dies and reincarnates into somebody else,the post ya mado fabregas is like somebody completely different to fabregas of maison mere or early solo career,let alone  from when he was called etudiant in laviniora,petit droit chemin in fvicteam and fabrice energie when joining maison mere
he's been doing the same thing for years with ibrator and but na filet
« Last Edit: March 09, 2024, 17:10 by archos »

Manzambi94 #1 on: March 09, 2024, 17:42

• View Profile

This guy i dont know what the hell is wrong with him but its like in the fiction movies when somebody dies and reincarnates into somebody else,the post ya mado fabregas is like somebody completely different to fabregas of maison mere or early solo career,let alone  from when he was called etudiant in laviniora,petit droit chemin in fvicteam and fabrice energie when joining maison mere
he's been doing the same thing for years with ibrator and but na filet
Kindoki is bad, Fabregas is the perfect spot fir saying no to dum things what is he thinking by belittling Fally? I have asked my friends to go to watch Fabregas and they said please be serious don't make me laugh, this is what peoolle think about thus clown.