Author Topic: KARMAPA CRITICIZES KOFFI FOR LOVING TO UNSETTLE OTHER LEADERS  (Read 12170 times)

archos on: February 03, 2014, 23:11

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

JV “Lone Ranger” #1 on: February 04, 2014, 00:14

• View Profile
He shouldn't worry about Koffi, he should worry about his makero

archos #2 on: February 04, 2014, 00:35

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
He shouldn't worry about Koffi, he should worry about his makero

loooooooool you are too funny these days man,you think he has gained weight?

mvulusi96 #3 on: February 04, 2014, 00:54

I've noticed that he likes all these Illuminati stuff look at the videoclip of Lifolototo and the album covers of Le Millionaire & Riposte.

JV “Lone Ranger” #4 on: February 04, 2014, 00:57

• View Profile
Lol....not gained any weight, just his face looks puffed like quagmire from family guy

archos #5 on: February 04, 2014, 12:57

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
looool you are right hahahahaha
koffi's behaviour is so chilidish though

Jdog #6 on: February 04, 2014, 16:24

• View Profile
All this negative stuff about Koffi...like is he really that bad of a guy ???
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #7 on: February 04, 2014, 18:03

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Well, he's not good anyway..... though slightly better than Werrason as he pays better.
LE BIG BOSS

archos #8 on: February 04, 2014, 18:14

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
the guy keeps texting karmapa's musicians to join quartier latin and insists doing it for several years now but the day they will join him, he will pretend that its themselves who knocked the door

Jdog #9 on: February 04, 2014, 19:05

• View Profile
Well, he's not good anyway..... though slightly better than Werrason as he pays better.

I never heard anything about Werra not paying his musicians well.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

archos #10 on: February 06, 2014, 09:48

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
koffi is trying to lure mignon abraham these days,with the possibility of producing and as usual a nice bonus like he did with ferre,joss diena and co

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #11 on: February 06, 2014, 09:51

• Administrator
    • View Profile
koffi is trying to lure mignon abraham these days,with the possibility of producing and as usual a nice bonus like he did with ferre,joss diena and co
Hahahaha, interesting, I see trouble coming,what will koffi do since JB is the only major star he gets along with, if he falls out with JB they all gang up and finish him! ;D
LE BIG BOSS

Jdog #12 on: February 06, 2014, 16:17

• View Profile

I like what Koffi is doing building up his label with the next big stars of Congolese Music like Fabregas next should be Heritier,Mignon and Deplick and maybe even Omba.

archos #13 on: February 06, 2014, 16:23

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

I like what Koffi is doing building up his label with the next big stars of Congolese Music like Fabregas next should be Heritier,Mignon and Deplick and maybe even Omba.

The problem is that,he uses it so far as a hidden way to continue his rivalry with others,the succes of clan wenge hurts him a lot and the two first guys  working with him  are two former wenge men(even though for djino its hidden)
promoting young guys yes good stuff,but doing it with  hidden agenda is bad
koffi knows he would be  asked too much questions if he recruits directly an ex wenge member in quartier cindy

Jdog #14 on: February 06, 2014, 16:37

• View Profile

The problem is that,he uses it so far as a hidden way to continue his rivalry with others,the succes of clan wenge hurts him a lot and the two first guys  working with him  are two former wenge men(even though for djino its hidden)
promoting young guys yes good stuff,but doing it with  hidden agenda is bad
koffi knows he would be  asked too much questions if he recruits directly an ex wenge member in quartier cindy

Yes a hidden agenda is one  way to look at it but I look at it like this I look around and there's not many musicians in the groups who I can say they will carry the torch for Congolese Music after Fally and Ferre but the little that can do that should sign with Koffi because he has a label and you can spread your music faster with him because he has all the resources you don't really have to look for donors because he will fund you. (ex.Heriter,Deplick,Mignon,Miel De Son,  just to name a few)   
« Last Edit: February 06, 2014, 16:38 by jdog »