Author Topic: KISINDJORA APOLOGISES TO JB BUT WANTS TO HAVE A FIGHT WITH BOGUS BOMPEMA  (Read 7272 times)

archos on: February 05, 2014, 17:57

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #1 on: February 05, 2014, 18:24

• Administrator
    • View Profile
This woman is just mad,i don't like violence but I think someone needs to slap her in the face on camera. What has Boguys done?
LE BIG BOSS

Jdog #2 on: February 05, 2014, 18:29

• View Profile
This woman is just mad,i don't like violence but I think someone needs to slap her in the face on camera. What has Boguys done?

If you slap her she will probably eat you alive  :-[
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

archos #3 on: February 05, 2014, 18:33

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

boguys said in an interview that it was not polite from her talking to jb like that,and also when she left she accused boguys of having told jb she got money from kinuani which lead to jb hating her
and ndjora's problem is why boguys is giving his opinion in this story since he is no longer a bcbg member

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #4 on: February 05, 2014, 18:34

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Maybe she can manage to beat up small guys, am a big guy and can manhandle her properly. :)
LE BIG BOSS

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #5 on: February 05, 2014, 18:36

• Administrator
    • View Profile
boguys said in an interview that it was not polite from her talking to jb like that,and also when she left she accused boguys of having told jb she got money from kinuani which lead to jb hating her
and ndjora's problem is why boguys is giving his opinion in this story since he is no longer a bcbg member
Thanx for that. The woman is just mad, today she kneels down for JB,the next day she insults him saying he's nothing,she made him and he didn't make her and didn't buy a house for her coz he has failed to buy or build a house for his mother and today she's back again asking for forgiveness from JB.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2014, 07:53 by DJ SLY »
LE BIG BOSS

Jdog #6 on: February 05, 2014, 18:42

• View Profile
Maybe she can manage to beat up small guys, am a big guy and can manhandle her properly. :)

I would love to see that :D :D
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

JV “Lone Ranger” #7 on: February 05, 2014, 21:42

• View Profile
This is some confused bitch....she was probably in her period when doing those other interviews insulting JB......even more disturbing she got kids and a husband.....bitches these days just have no self respect and sense
« Last Edit: February 05, 2014, 22:05 by Janvion Valentino »

Jdog #8 on: February 05, 2014, 23:58

• View Profile
This is some confused bitch....she was probably in her period when doing those other interviews insulting JB......even more disturbing she got kids and a husband.....bitches these days just have no self respect and sense

He was probably desperate for some p*ssy.

JV “Lone Ranger” #9 on: February 06, 2014, 02:07

• View Profile

He was probably desperate for some p*ssy.

Lol