Author Topic: Werrason choreography for Dessert Ingeta  (Read 5979 times)

Jdog on: February 06, 2014, 01:26

• View Profile
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

Jdog #1 on: February 06, 2014, 01:29

• View Profile
Unlike Wazekwa Maison Mere can actually do those Michael Jackson type dances and it still looks nice.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

princesab #2 on: February 06, 2014, 09:28

• View Profile

archos #3 on: February 06, 2014, 09:38

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
WATA STILL NOT THERE....

wata is in paris  and will go back  to kinshasa  today or in the coming days

archos #4 on: February 06, 2014, 09:41

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
Unlike Wazekwa Maison Mere can actually do those Michael Jackson type dances and it still looks nice.

i think the difference between them is that maison mere are doing it on proper sebene,whereas wazekwa does it  on kyeboard efects  and played in a specific way,so there is more mobility and variety with werra whereas wazekwa is more "robotic" as he intends to act like MJ throughout the dance

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #5 on: February 06, 2014, 09:44

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Ataluku kirikou out of tune as usual, these chaps who only sound good in studio are a problem. ;D
LE BIG BOSS

Ken Bilele #6 on: February 06, 2014, 12:39

• View Profile
Prince is trying very hard to be like Sabarti then forgetting in the process sounding like just making noise.

KAISARI #7 on: February 06, 2014, 12:49

• Soul Rebel
    • View Profile
Ataluku kirikou out of tune as usual, these chaps who only sound good in studio are a problem. ;D
...He is in the right camp and will get better, besides Zamba seems to like his cri...
You do not beat a drum with one finger

Jdog #8 on: February 06, 2014, 16:06

• View Profile

I remember the first time I saw Kirikou at the Ferre concert for St.Valentine  I was like this guy is horrible and I heard him on Jupon and I was like okay maybe this guy has something then I heard him at his first day at la Zamba and I was like he sucks he only sounds good when in the studio

Jdog #9 on: February 06, 2014, 16:08

• View Profile

i think the difference between them is that maison mere are doing it on proper sebene,whereas wazekwa does it  on kyeboard efects  and played in a specific way,so there is more mobility and variety with werra whereas wazekwa is more "robotic" as he intends to act like MJ throughout the dance

Tell Wazekwa to stop those idiotic MJ dances and play and dance to proper sebene