Author Topic: lol...Djenny Atula has left Koffi and now in MM..+ RONALDINHO test  (Read 12294 times)

JV “Lone Ranger” #15 on: July 06, 2017, 01:06

• View Profile
I like how when MM get Ferre's former musicians it's breaking news and buzz of the moment and MM feel like they have hit the jackpot but when they get musicians from other groups we don't hear a sound...meaning Ferre is the true formateur and his musician are treated like superstars when they join another group but somehow MM will go on tv and say stuff like "biso to calculaka ye te" ;D

O-Afrika #16 on: July 06, 2017, 02:27

• View Profile
So what happened with Koffi?  Haha Ronaldinho mpiaka like JV said. Wow Abel is loosing musicians already, Eboa is there so why would want that guy unless it's for reserve.

I think Eboa left MM and the young guy is more of a tenorist and would definitely be an asset to MM. Also good improvisor like Eboa.

ZamundaPrince #17 on: July 06, 2017, 07:03

• View Profile
Rhize, Matty deGaul, Djenny, Miel, Francis Bokeli, Nico, Cafe Roum, Bobby Ronaldinho, Ozil, there's that slim guy who does Herritier's parts I don't know his name plus a couple more guys I've seen on the rehearsal videos - This doesn't look like a bad line up at all.
What happened to the news of bringing back Tony Montana and cedric ephacer?

Cavalier Solitaire #18 on: July 06, 2017, 07:48

• View Profile
I like how when MM get Ferre's former musicians it's breaking news and buzz of the moment and MM feel like they have hit the jackpot but when they get musicians from other groups we don't hear a sound...meaning Ferre is the true formateur and his musician are treated like superstars when they join another group but somehow MM will go on tv and say stuff like "biso to calculaka ye te" ;D

Correct JV i cant say it any better. For example, what new thing will Maty Degaul, Rhize and Jenny learn at Maison Mere which they dont already know from their many years with Ferre. Very soon some of these guys will go back pleading to be taken back by Le Padre but it will be too late as they will never be regarded the same as before.

Nkosi #19 on: July 06, 2017, 08:06

• View Profile
The problem is we treat musicians like kids who dont know anything. They know Ferre better than his cadres (supporters). They know Werra very well as well so they know what they are doing. WMM will give them space and expose them. Ferre, Heritier, Fabregas are doing very fine. They are all WMM graduates. They were given space and chance to explore and expose their talent and now they have that WMM fighting spirit. They are hard workers and are hitting hard. This is not coincidence! We can add the following to the list: Lacoste, Bill, Robinho, Deplick, Capuccino, Brigade, Kabose, Mulopwe, Lobeso, Ndombe .....More are coming: Eboa, Tadet, Merlin Bouton ........... So expect the trend to continue.

Werrasonique de Zimbabwe #20 on: July 06, 2017, 08:16

• View Profile
i have always said maison mere does not necessarily always have the most talented musicians but they have the right "model" system which attracts young guys ,and the same system was used  by ex maison mere guys especially ferre and wata who are exploiting the most that system at the moment

I have to disagree with you Archos for the first time......Maison Mere has always had the most talented singers and musicians in Congo. Werrason is the worst singer but his inability to sing is heavily compansated by being an excellent, hardworking and innovative musician. I would go as far as saying that in modern times, the only other group that has come near to a pefect team was the Quartier Latin of Sam, Modogo, Suzuki, Babia, Depitsho, Bourro, Mamale et al.........I have not seen any team, pound for pound that is better than Maison Mere.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2017, 08:26 by Werrasonique de Zimbabwe »

Werrasonique de Zimbabwe #21 on: July 06, 2017, 08:18

• View Profile
Ferre is a feeder band. You can call him formateur if you want but he is just like all the academies in football, that supply talent to the big teams.

Sad but true.

Cavalier Solitaire #22 on: July 06, 2017, 08:23

• View Profile
Its not a question of these guys knowing or not knowing sth. Its a question of analysing what has been happening to a group were you are running to.  In fact these guys are just not happy about being left on international tours thats it. Now instead of working on the reason they were being left on tours they opt out hoping that at MM  they will will simply come and be in the A Team? We have seen this before. Aside from Nicodem were are the other two guys (Bercy and Arnake) who initially thought it was all rosy at MM?

archos #23 on: July 06, 2017, 10:27

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
i have always said maison mere does not necessarily always have the most talented musicians but they have the right "model" system which attracts young guys ,and the same system was used  by ex maison mere guys especially ferre and wata who are exploiting the most that system at the moment

I have to disagree with you Archos for the first time......Maison Mere has always had the most talented singers and musicians in Congo. Werrason is the worst singer but his inability to sing is heavily compansated by being an excellent, hardworking and innovative musician. I would go as far as saying that in modern times, the only other group that has come near to a pefect team was the Quartier Latin of Sam, Modogo, Suzuki, Babia, Depitsho, Bourro, Mamale et al.........I have not seen any team, pound for pound that is better than Maison Mere.

yeah that's why i said "necessarily", by saying that i wanted to say that outside their talent,which DRC groups in general are spoiled with,they had a hardwork approach and the best system to give them exposure like quartier latin also had at some point

Manzambi94 #24 on: July 06, 2017, 10:52

• View Profile
I think that you all right I mean Arnake and Limousine are some very very good singers, except Café Rhoum and Deplick I have never seen someone with that vocal ability in Maison Mere since long time, and for the fact of Werra and Ferré being great formateurs I think that they are both good but Werra can give you more fame, I didn't know Bercy or Kirikou before of their joining to Maison Mere, Ferré of course can form better singer since when you have Ferré as a model your voice is trained to be a natural singer but I think that they both work worlds m the same way, I think that Ferre 's camp is going away because Ferré sings a lot and give few vocals and sings to his group unlike Werra who except 7 eme jours has made all of his guys to sing songs and make group albums

O-Afrika #25 on: July 06, 2017, 16:44

• View Profile
I think that you all right I mean Arnake and Limousine are some very very good singers, except Café Rhoum and Deplick I have never seen someone with that vocal ability in Maison Mere since long time, and for the fact of Werra and Ferré being great formateurs I think that they are both good but Werra can give you more fame, I didn't know Bercy or Kirikou before of their joining to Maison Mere, Ferré of course can form better singer since when you have Ferré as a model your voice is trained to be a natural singer but I think that they both work worlds m the same way, I think that Ferre 's camp is going away because Ferré sings a lot and give few vocals and sings to his group unlike Werra who except 7 eme jours has made all of his guys to sing songs and make group albums
You are right. However Arnake is not quite good in singing. Watch keenly the La Zamba repetitions and you will note his vocal range is limited and cannot sustain well.Limousine is stronger.
Apart from the guy from Abel , Ozil and Boby Ronaldino, the rest (Djenny, Maty etc) will struggle to get to Team A.

JV “Lone Ranger” #26 on: July 08, 2017, 09:50

• View Profile
Its not a question of these guys knowing or not knowing sth. Its a question of analysing what has been happening to a group were you are running to.  In fact these guys are just not happy about being left on international tours thats it. Now instead of working on the reason they were being left on tours they opt out hoping that at MM  they will will simply come and be in the A Team? We have seen this before. Aside from Nicodem were are the other two guys (Bercy and Arnake) who initially thought it was all rosy at MM?

Thats the reply from their old boss  ;D

POLE POSTION #27 on: July 09, 2017, 07:27

• View Profile
LE PADRE TRUE SAY I LIKE IT LET THEM GO WHERE YOKA KOLELA YA BANA BUT NOT YOKA PAPA AZO LELA  AND LET ME KNOW WHO EXPLOIT WHO? LE PADRE PAPA SOCIAL EVERYONE THAT COMES FROM YOUR ACADEMY IS A STAR WHEREVER THEY GO WELL DONE THE BIG FORMATEUR
« Last Edit: July 09, 2017, 09:53 by POLE POSTION »

Manzambi94 #28 on: July 10, 2017, 09:20

• View Profile
LE PADRE TRUE SAY I LIKE IT LET THEM GO WHERE YOKA KOLELA YA BANA BUT NOT YOKA PAPA AZO LELA  AND LET ME KNOW WHO EXPLOIT WHO? LE PADRE PAPA SOCIAL EVERYONE THAT COMES FROM YOUR ACADEMY IS A STAR WHEREVER THEY GO WELL DONE THE BIG FORMATEUR
Like who? Bercy Mwana or Kirikou?? Oh no.of course you are speaking about Nicodem