Author Topic: Are Congolese artists aware about this ?  (Read 2281 times)

Mfumu Vata on: December 25, 2021, 16:49

• View Profile

Odon Mbo, Esso and Boketshu, etc. all need to go in prison

Longbluesquid #1 on: December 25, 2021, 17:56

• View Profile

Sydo #2 on: December 25, 2021, 22:52

• View Profile
    • YouTube
It states that boycotting a spectacle is a crime
Formerly Musiquezairoise

Mfumu Vata #3 on: December 27, 2021, 09:43

• View Profile
Isn’t there any artist or concerrpromoter  that filled a complaint against the “combatants”. Because I’m French law it’s clearly stated that blocking such events like concerts is 1 year jail and 15.000 euros as fine. What are they waiting for to take legal actions against them ?

CM PRINCE #4 on: December 27, 2021, 12:50

• View Profile
I’ve been saying this, I can’t believe our artists don’t know about this, cause I’d have thought people like Koffi and Wazekwa at least would know, someone needs to tell them.

archos #5 on: December 27, 2021, 15:52

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
guys,i keep saying and believing that lowkey french police is for them,or there is some counter to this in french law because look at every incident since the wemba werra elysee montmartre burning until now have you ever seen somebody jailed for even a month they get under custody for some period and end out in 99,9999999 per cent of cases while the pro-music are already spreading rumours of them deported to kin and them appearing with a big smile to roast them
now ask yourself who between our artists and french authorities know the laws better,there must be some secret twist somewhere in the texts or like i said  they consider the trouble of combattants to be inferior to "longterm" trouble people used to be doing to be rocking mad expensive clothes at concerts or showering big money and things like that

Mfumu Vata #6 on: December 27, 2021, 17:15

• View Profile
They surely watched Papa Wemba’s documentary of 2003 by BBC and those many books about chekula, etc. I remember Nicolas Sarkozy when he was a still mayor, being mad about Wemba’s documentary because of Archeveque Lobobo not having papers but being able to buy expensive clothes and saying that it need to be stopped once he get in power.

Manzambi94 #7 on: December 27, 2021, 17:58

• View Profile
They surely watched Papa Wemba’s documentary of 2003 by BBC and those many books about chekula, etc. I remember Nicolas Sarkozy when he was a still mayor, being mad about Wemba’s documentary because of Archeveque Lobobo not having papers but being able to buy expensive clothes and saying that it need to be stopped once he get in power.
That stupid Hungarian, I wonder what Is wrong with White french people, First they steal our Land then they take or resources and get made of a Congolese has Money with no paper? How.many French people with no paper go to French African countries ti act like big bosses and sometines even sleep with Little girls? But you don't see no one speaking about them, French people are stupid, there Is even that presidential guy Who wants to run for the elections Who says ti strip all of the former ex colonies's people.of their citizenship, and this gets me really mad because people from those colonies Senegal, Congo Brazza, Camerun, Côte D'Ivoire etc. Lost their Life to give France the Freedom that France has now, and now these ungrateful bastarda treats US like some dirty immigrants

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #8 on: December 29, 2021, 23:00

• Administrator
    • View Profile
That stupid Hungarian, I wonder what Is wrong with White french people, First they steal our Land then they take or resources and get made of a Congolese has Money with no paper? How.many French people with no paper go to French African countries ti act like big bosses and sometines even sleep with Little girls? But you don't see no one speaking about them, French people are stupid, there Is even that presidential guy Who wants to run for the elections Who says ti strip all of the former ex colonies's people.of their citizenship, and this gets me really mad because people from those colonies Senegal, Congo Brazza, Camerun, Côte D'Ivoire etc. Lost their Life to give France the Freedom that France has now, and now these ungrateful bastarda treats US like some dirty immigrants
Kindly desist from racist language,you can still air your points without  the sort of language you have used .
LE BIG BOSS