Author Topic: KOFFI SAYS RELEASE OF OTHER PARTS OF LEGENDE BLOCKED BY PRODUCER  (Read 402 times)

archos on: October 14, 2023, 00:45

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

He says that it has feat with gaz mawete,innoss b,gradur,french artist soolking,davido,tiwa savage and co but he does not understand whats up with that producer,and by the way he faced a lot of issues to sign with a producer as all of them were,according to him,alerted by a congolese artist of his rape issues so they refused to sign him
and whats strange is that the producer he signed with he is willing to give back his money to get that album and release it but the guy refuses,and he is starting to wondering if its not a congolese artist who is behind all that because it does not make sense that a producer refuses to release and refuses to get money back aswell so that artist moves on with his product
and thats why he released generique mwinda and some other songs coming

Manzambi94 #1 on: October 14, 2023, 02:07

• View Profile

He says that it has feat with gaz mawete,innoss b,gradur,french artist soolking,davido,tiwa savage and co but he does not understand whats up with that producer,and by the way he faced a lot of issues to sign with a producer as all of them were,according to him,alerted by a congolese artist of his rape issues so they refused to sign him
and whats strange is that the producer he signed with he is willing to give back his money to get that album and release it but the guy refuses,and he is starting to wondering if its not a congolese artist who is behind all that because it does not make sense that a producer refuses to release and refuses to get money back aswell so that artist moves on with his product
Why doesn't he release it on his own? I don't understand why he keeps needing a producer after all this career experience and after all the money he have, Koffi shouldn't give amateur producer his productions, he should have just went to the States where you can get legally held accountable if you don't deliver the supposed product in due times

CM PRINCE #2 on: October 14, 2023, 15:08

• View Profile

Why doesn't he release it on his own? I don't understand why he keeps needing a producer after all this career experience and after all the money he have, Koffi shouldn't give amateur producer his productions, he should have just went to the States where you can get legally held accountable if you don't deliver the supposed product in due times
I was wondering the same thing. I thought he had his own label aka Koffi Central, but tbh if the album is full of rubbish like Mwinda the producers doing the right thing by keeping it loool

archos #3 on: October 14, 2023, 16:49

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
i guess the master of the album remained with the guy since koffi expected things to go normally,and they must have signed a contract which limits him remember blaise bula and rendekita
I am sure the way that label came across like they are big and serious koffi said to himself that it would be much better in terms of global promotion in this era where the communication standards have changed a lot than to rely on koffi central like the previous releases  and having too much to do on his own at his age and that it would save him some money
 he got done very hard there
« Last Edit: October 14, 2023, 17:32 by archos »

JV “Lone Ranger” #4 on: October 14, 2023, 17:51

• View Profile
A legend like Koffi such things shouldn’t happen to him. I just find it hard to believe as influential as he is such thing can actually happen, just shocking.

archos #5 on: October 14, 2023, 23:46

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
vieux was not cautious i think he got overwhelmed by his desire to always stay in tune with the evolution of things so he thought those belgian producers would boost him like the universal warner polydor and co are doing for the artists he worked with on his feat,he got caught off guard and amid of his musical conflicts he seems to have gone more for the option of underground dark hands behind this situation rather than his usually easy legal action route i hope for him that he still can do it

Bohemian Rhapsody #6 on: October 15, 2023, 03:50

• View Profile
This is why artists need to own their own publishing instead of granting their rights to major labels

Signing the contract to a major label = selling your soul. That's why artists nowadays are going independent start their own instead of being owned.

If Koffi owned his own masters, he shouldn't have a problem releasing the album

Best of luck to Mopao
« Last Edit: October 15, 2023, 04:00 by Bohemian Rhapsody »