Author Topic: How many Congolese journalists where there in the past?  (Read 2613 times)

Drumstar98 on: January 18, 2019, 19:17

• View Profile
I knew a few guys like Lukezo Luansi (R.I.P), Manda Tchebwa, Kayumbi Beya (R.I.P.), Mama Agebi (R.I.P.), Lukunku Sampu and Bolowa Bonzwaka who else?

mvulusi96 #1 on: January 19, 2019, 07:30

How much ? Hahaha the list very very long if you take all the journalist from 50's until 1990. Because you have different genre (music, sports, policits) and those then being divided in radio, television and newspapers. The list will be more longer if you take also the new generation who came after 1990 and 2000. Because in 1990 the so called "democracy" came in Zaire which made businessmen create other tv-channels (Antenne A, Canal Kin, etc.), because back in the days you only one tv-channel (Tele Zaire).

Zacharie Bababaswe, Lutu Mabangu, Nila Mbungu, Mbamba Toko, Mbuji Mbwembwe, Bijoux Mbiyevanga Lengime, Kabulo wa Kabulo, Michel Lady Luya (so sad how died, he contributed alot to the career of many topartists but nobody came to his mourning), Dieudonne Yangumba, etc. there are so much I didn't even name 10% of those I know lol...

archos #2 on: January 19, 2019, 13:40

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
late ngimbi lelo the father of mbuta likasu,late lisimo liongemba the father of  genta, late siama lisongo bamolona,mateta kanda
« Last Edit: January 20, 2019, 02:50 by archos »

Drumstar98 #3 on: January 20, 2019, 01:43

• View Profile
Seriously? Surely sons like mbuta likasu and genta would lived a luxury life since their fathers were journalists.