Author Topic: ECLIPSE MOSOSO AND THE CULTURA MEMBERS ISSUE ULTIMATUM TO WAZEKWA OVER JOSS  (Read 4890 times)

archos on: November 22, 2020, 22:36

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

seeing the return of joss looking more and more serious with him having a song on next album and  planning to go rejoin wazekwa in europe,musicians reunited and decided that they are all against his return and not willing to work with him and he announced that wazekwa has tasked his lawyers to sue  gesac if he continues to make a life of constantly attacking him,while he left 13 years ago
lol naty is shocked that indice nikkei has been in cultura since 2000 when he was 15 years old

Wenge1995 #1 on: November 23, 2020, 01:46

• View Profile
I don't understand why everyone is against Joss Diena. I thought it was just Eclipse, who saw his place for potential leader of Cultura threatened. Is it because Joss was returned with the privileges he had back in 2006?

What do you think is going to happen? Maybe Felix should fund a Joss Diena album, but keep him away from the group.

CM PRINCE #2 on: November 23, 2020, 01:54

• View Profile
I don't understand why everyone is against Joss Diena. I thought it was just Eclipse, who saw his place for potential leader of Cultura threatened. Is it because Joss was returned with the privileges he had back in 2006?

What do you think is going to happen? Maybe Felix should fund a Joss Diena album, but keep him away from the group.
That's Congolese Bands for you, almost every group when a former member especially a favorite tries to return the whole band always unite to try and block that person from coming back, We've all seen it in WMM, QL, BCBG, Viva.

Jdog #3 on: November 23, 2020, 09:03

• View Profile
So what happened to all that, once you leave Cultura you can never come back mindset Wazekwa had. Joss had to swallow a lot of pride to even rejoin Cultura, yeah his solo career was a fail but he was a solo artist for a eight to ten years with an album and couple of other singles.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

archos #4 on: November 23, 2020, 09:56

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
Joss is very special to wazekwa,he was the one who by far upset wazekwa the most in leaving to join koffi,he takes joss like his own brother,he is one of the rare cultura musicians who knew the whole wazekwa family from grandparents to the youngest brother of felix
and like i said in another post wazekwa's had a retirement plan long ago already 20 years ago he was saying he defines his post bank life in three steps making people know he can write good texts,make people dance to cement his career since dance was crucial then,then at some point write books and teach people,he never saw himself like somebody who'd die a fulltime musician,so he planned that by the time he is over 55 years old he'd start to let joss perform with the group and come sometimes
the thing which bothers the most current cultura members is that he'd return with the privilege to have personal tours with his group which has now max 10  loyal members to which he adds other people when needed  since many went to other groups
jdog  you are right there was that mindset,but in reality joss had been making all sorts of negotiations for the last 18 months,was even ready to kneel  to apologize  but wazekwa refused and said you only kneel to God,its one particular sentence which opened the way for his return joss said "vieux you are a smart person,and i know you are a strict guy but to every law there is an exception"
ahahaha prince the level of scare seguin jdl had when alain mpela visited jb for the first time and there was donors ready to splash thr cash to put alain in those VIP life conditions he likes just to return,the guys became suddenly very nice to youngest and minor members  :D :D :D

Wenge1995 #5 on: November 23, 2020, 10:20

• View Profile
Joss is very special to wazekwa,he was the one who by far upset wazekwa the most in leaving to join koffi,he takes joss like his own brother,he is one of the rare cultura musicians who knew the whole wazekwa family from grandparents to the youngest brother of felix
and like i said in another post wazekwa's had a retirement plan long ago already 20 years ago he was saying he defines his post bank life in three steps making people know he can write good texts,make people dance to cement his career since dance was crucial then,then at some point write books and teach people,he never saw himself like somebody who'd die a fulltime musician,so he planned that by the time he is over 55 years old he'd start to let joss perform with the group and come sometimes
the thing which bothers the most current cultura members is that he'd return with the privilege to have personal tours with his group which has now max 10  loyal members to which he adds other people when needed  since many went to other groups
jdog  you are right there was that mindset,but in reality joss had been making all sorts of negotiations for the last 18 months,was even ready to kneel  to apologize  but wazekwa refused and said you only kneel to God,its one particular sentence which opened the way for his return joss said "vieux you are a smart person,and i know you are a strict guy but to every law there is an exception"
ahahaha prince the level of scare seguin jdl had when alain mpela visited jb for the first time and there was donors ready to splash thr cash to put alain in those VIP life conditions he likes just to return,the guys became suddenly very nice to youngest and minor members  :D :D :D

Should we expect a mass exodus of members from Cultura? I have no idea Diena was that close to Wazekwa, I'm certain now that Wazekwa won't change his mind. How do you feel personally about this polemic? Is Wazekwa being unfair to loyalist or is he doing what's best for everyone? Can Joss really manage the group, his fame has changed since 2007.

archos #6 on: November 23, 2020, 12:38

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
i expected it but i think the cultura guys are not handleing it well,or maybe because they know joss in terms of discipline and work ethic is carbon copy of wazekwa while eclipse is more chill if you mess up with rules eclipse will more  tell you "yaya kosala lisusu boye te" while joss is like wazekwa the type to rehearse with 4 people if guys dont arrive on time they will stay outside until the day they learn to come on time
and they know joss would not return to start all over from the bottom like it happens in some groups in case of return
i would not say he is unfair,he is seeing that cultura has gone too much in the shadow (even though most groups are now  very focused on leaders) and he wants to adress it with somebody who knows him better than anyone  in the group
i believe he can manage it but then again they have to accept it,knowing wazekwa he will be fuming about eclipse and the musicians interview even if he "saved" it at the end with  that announcement for gesac
they should have organized a reunion in kinshasa all together,i think the fact all this happened while wazekwa is not too far from a year in europe did not help,especially since when leaders are one long stay abroad i leads to musicians thinking a lot which leads to departures and things like that,when its active  musicians can kind of forget their issues

JV “Lone Ranger” #7 on: November 23, 2020, 13:47

• View Profile
Eclipse makes me laugh, ultimatum to Wazekwa eh....this guy is acting like he’s the saviour of the group. Wazekwa should do a zoom meeting and ask each member themselves who wants in and whoever wants to leave should go..simple. How you going to give a grown ass man like Wazekwa an ultimatum for his own group eh the audacity.

Wenge1995 #8 on: November 23, 2020, 16:59

• View Profile
Eclipse makes me laugh, ultimatum to Wazekwa eh....this guy is acting like he’s the saviour of the group. Wazekwa should do a zoom meeting and ask each member themselves who wants in and whoever wants to leave should go..simple. How you going to give a grown ass man like Wazekwa an ultimatum for his own group eh the audacity.

Agreed, he worked too hard and too long for petty disagreements to disrupt his legacy. They should fall in line or form their own band

JV “Lone Ranger” #9 on: November 23, 2020, 17:16

• View Profile

Agreed, he worked too hard and too long for petty disagreements to disrupt his legacy. They should fall in line or form their own band

Imagine being given ultimatum by your employee after what you go through behind doors just to keep the company floating in order to allow them to even have a job. Eclipse should let that sink in then he would understand it was at that point he lost Wazekwa and all that loyalty is forgotten.

BR #10 on: November 23, 2020, 17:20

• View Profile
Two wrongs don't make a right. Jesu and Diena to swallow their pride and work together or WAZEKWA himself to choose who can make his group better without him in future simple as such.

archos #11 on: November 23, 2020, 17:52

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
i think eclipse fears too much losing his role of chef knowing how close wazekwa and joss were,the only leader chef d orchestre relationship i can think off which was anywhere as close was jb and alain mpela,imagine when they were coming to europe sometimes for studio sometimes for clips,sometimes for nothing while the group was in paris joss was following wazekwa everywhere in europe to meet fans and donors and was the one that the leader told to stay in europe to cement papers while in other groups getting or looking for papers is the start of your problems
what they should just do is swallow each other pride for the good of everybody,joss should just get the heritier role,chef of nothing but very influent and eclipse keep his chef role

Wenge1995 #12 on: November 23, 2020, 19:19

• View Profile
i think eclipse fears too much losing his role of chef knowing how close wazekwa and joss were,the only leader chef d orchestre relationship i can think off which was anywhere as close was jb and alain mpela,imagine when they were coming to europe sometimes for studio sometimes for clips,sometimes for nothing while the group was in paris joss was following wazekwa everywhere in europe to meet fans and donors and was the one that the leader told to stay in europe to cement papers while in other groups getting or looking for papers is the start of your problems
what they should just do is swallow each other pride for the good of everybody,joss should just get the heritier role,chef of nothing but very influent and eclipse keep his chef role

What is Joss Diena's Diena's temperament? I'm not sure he would take a "Heritier" type of role, because he contributed a lot to the establishment of Cultura's success. Diena probably should concede leadership to Eclipse, because when times got tough in 2007...Eclipse stayed, while Gessac and others left for Koffi. I can understand why Eclipse is pissed

CM PRINCE #13 on: November 23, 2020, 19:24

• View Profile

What is Joss Diena's Diena's temperament? I'm not sure he would take a "Heritier" type of role, because he contributed a lot to the establishment of Cultura's success. Diena probably should concede leadership to Eclipse, because when times got tough in 2007...Eclipse stayed, while Gessac and others left for Koffi. I can understand why Eclipse is pissed
You've actually got a good point there

archos #14 on: November 23, 2020, 19:38

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
yes that why i said,eclipse should remain the chef,and joss supporting him as an experienced guy and joss does not seem to mind it  not being chef d'orchestre but it would be hard also for him to accept being a random member since there are chefs in place already which is why that role guys like adolphe in wenge 4X4 or heritier in maison mere had could satisfy both