Author Topic: When Werrason was god & Maison Mere his angels  (Read 1611 times)

Werrasonique de Zimbabwe on: August 31, 2015, 17:57

• View Profile
I maintain that Werrason was unbeatable when he had this team.......this was a team of stars. Even the Quartier Latin of Koffi fronted by Sam Tshintu, one of the musicians I deeply respect; couldn't match this quality. JB Mpiana couldn't live with this.....Koffi couldn't live with this. Japonais.....what can I say. The way he switches at 12 minutes is pure genius. He starts playing the riff borrowed by Kapaya years later & played on Alerte General......paye paye tokomela........can't stop playing this.

Happy bank holidays folks in UK

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #1 on: September 02, 2015, 19:59

• Administrator
    • View Profile
LE BIG BOSS

archos #2 on: September 02, 2015, 20:15

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
masta this was on the same night as jb's zenith in one hall in paris's suburbs

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #3 on: September 02, 2015, 20:21

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Ah i see, thanx, JB packed and entertained at zenith too, explosive show it was too. ;D
LE BIG BOSS

archos #4 on: September 02, 2015, 20:27

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
lol that day was too hard for me,i wanted to go at both concerts :D :D :D

mvulusi96 #5 on: September 02, 2015, 20:32

Many people says till today that JB's Zenith wasn't  sold out compared to Koffi's Zenith one year before or Werra's concert at that the same day.

NEWSIDE96 #6 on: September 02, 2015, 20:57

• View Profile
The way he switches at 12 minutes is pure genius. He starts playing the riff borrowed by Kapaya years later & played on Alerte General......paye paye tokomela........can't stop playing this.

Happy bank holidays folks in UK

;D completely different riff to Kapaya's Alerte Generale, Japonais had that riff since Station Japana but it's completely different with Alerte but it does sound the same

NEWSIDE96 #7 on: September 02, 2015, 21:01

• View Profile
Many people says till today that JB's Zenith wasn't  sold out compared to Koffi's Zenith one year before or Werra's concert at that the same day.

No JB zenith was full he had success in that concert compared to Bercy concert were many stories were made

archos #8 on: September 02, 2015, 21:33

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
lets be honest,bcbg suffered from a lot of gossip having to face maison mere and latino at the same time,and those things were so repeated that it remained in people's memory as the absolute truth
bcbg,latino,maison mere,viva(except bercy i think) victoria all did huge crowds at that period and added to that the martyrs concerts to reinforce their supremacy as the big 4 of then