Author Topic: Breaking News: Balle de Match will not come out this year  (Read 6254 times)

shamala #15 on: December 21, 2019, 13:41

• View Profile
come on guys,its not poor old me or shamala the responsible of whatever happens or not
Ndeko we know it’s not you and shamala, it’s just banter my guy  ;D :D

Kiekie it’s just banter as we’re used to some artists having a devout fan club delegation on threads.

Maybe our esteemed Brother Shamala though (with all due respect) as his signature literally states : « PORTE-PAROLE NON OFFICIEL DE JB MPIANA ET WENGE BCBG. »

I am and still will be.
Just to give pointers follow Roger ML and an Ivory Coast guy I forget his name for credible news tidbits... The others are speculation, innuendos and rumours.

Alternatively there are more artists  who have released something this festive season. Something to listen to.
Balle de Match will be out when it is out. Period. (Remember my poll on why guys what Balle de Match released?)
PORTE-PAROLE NON OFFICIEL DE JB MPIANA ET WENGE BCBG.

SLK97 #16 on: December 21, 2019, 14:50

• View Profile
Shamala, you always have the answer ;D. 'Balle De Match will be out when it is out'.

archos #17 on: December 21, 2019, 19:33

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
come on guys,its not poor old me or shamala the responsible of whatever happens or not
Ndeko we know it’s not you and shamala, it’s just banter my guy  ;D :D

Kiekie it’s just banter as we’re used to some artists having a devout fan club delegation on threads.

Maybe our esteemed Brother Shamala though (with all due respect) as his signature literally states : « PORTE-PAROLE NON OFFICIEL DE JB MPIANA ET WENGE BCBG. »

I am and still will be.
Just to give pointers follow Roger ML and an Ivory Coast guy I forget his name for credible news tidbits... The others are speculation, innuendos and rumours.

Alternatively there are more artists  who have released something this festive season. Something to listen to.
Balle de Match will be out when it is out. Period. (Remember my poll on why guys what Balle de Match released?)

the guy you are talking about is surely adama camara "flamand noir",the president of ivorian fan club of jb

anastasio571 #18 on: December 21, 2019, 20:48

• View Profile
There are also enough CD's released this year: Ainelia Lias with Pusana to vanda, Werrason with Formidable, Doudou Copa with Loin des barreaux (during Simaro's passing), Koffi Olomide with Legende, Fally Ipupa with ca bouge pas, Zaiko with Seve and one of Gesac coming soon.

EMOVICTEAM #19 on: December 22, 2019, 16:50

• View Profile
Get this thread out of here ….waste of time...

BercysFinest98 #20 on: December 22, 2019, 17:40

• View Profile
Forgive me for sounding naive, but what does Kamerhe have to do with BDM?
It's just polémique stirs tbh

JV “Lone Ranger” #21 on: December 22, 2019, 21:05

• View Profile