Author Topic: WAZEKWA ANNOUNCES U ARENA OR ACCOR ARENA TOUR FOR MAY  (Read 879 times)

archos on: January 17, 2024, 11:06

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

JV “Lone Ranger” #1 on: January 17, 2024, 12:44

• View Profile
Oh for fuck sake, what’s wrong with him ehhhh

CM PRINCE #2 on: January 17, 2024, 13:16

• View Profile

archos #3 on: January 17, 2024, 13:31

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
lol my man earned good money the past year with his side business,so he is ready to fund concerts on his own like that
for next year he plans the 300K of madison square

SLK97 #4 on: January 18, 2024, 20:23

• View Profile
Is my man serious?! How do you go from a half-filled Zenith to U Arena? And he wants to do Madison Square Garden, he's really reaching.

Jdog #5 on: January 18, 2024, 20:43

• View Profile
He didn’t even fill a stadium in his own country  ;D ;D ;D
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

JV “Lone Ranger” #6 on: January 18, 2024, 21:13

• View Profile
He didn’t even fill a stadium in his own country  ;D ;D ;D

Don’t state the obvious, it’s too logical lol

CM PRINCE #7 on: January 18, 2024, 21:16

• View Profile
Is my man serious?! How do you go from a half-filled Zenith to U Arena? And he wants to do Madison Square Garden, he's really reaching.
Zenith wasn’t even half filled loool it was barely a quarter looool

Matebu #8 on: January 18, 2024, 21:39

• View Profile
Lol. Madison Square Garden doesnt even have 30k seats, what is he talking about? For a guy that been relegated to making generiques with over complicated dances he's talking real slick these days

Manzambi94 #9 on: January 18, 2024, 22:15

• View Profile
lol my man earned good money the past year with his side business,so he is ready to fund concerts on his own like that
for next year he plans the 300K of madison square

Madison Square Garden???? Nah I won't say anything

Wenge1995 #10 on: January 19, 2024, 03:29

• View Profile
Lol. Madison Square Garden doesnt even have 30k seats, what is he talking about? For a guy that been relegated to making generiques with over complicated dances he's talking real slick these days

Madison Square Garden has a flat fee of 500k to rent their hall, but it's really the complimentary fees that adds up the cost. The hall seats 18,000+ people and they require musicians to purchase public liability insurance in addition to providing their own security service.

In addition, the venue reserves the right to cancel a booking at any point for no refund, that's why it's often difficult for artists to secure a concert at their hall. They're notorious for making musicians bleed money at no guarantee of performing in their hall, especially non-White musicians. There's been several racial discrimination complaints against the venue for cultural bias in booking.

Personally, Wazekwa is better off performing at the Apollo or mid range theater in America. Don't spend all that money for mpiaka, just because it's a prestigious hall. You know how the media is, they'll make jokes for months at his expense

Wenge1995 #11 on: January 19, 2024, 03:45

• View Profile
Zenith wasn’t even half filled loool it was barely a quarter looool

Today, musicians have it backwards. They want "plein na plein" but they don't make the kind of music that excites people from all over to descend to Zenith, Bercy, or Stade de Martyr in record numbers.

Wazekwa needs to give his artists space at rehearsals. Don't write songs for them, let the singers shop for songs and revise the lyrics to better develop their own songwriting abilities.

For the generiques, let the guitarists create the aggressive sebenes we missed from the era of Hono Kapanga and Pitchou Concorde. There's too much choreography, but not enough memorable cries or vocals on rumbas.

Wazekwa isn't preparing Eclipse well to take over Cultura, it's showing. There's no stars in the group and every decision made seems out of desperation

archos #12 on: January 19, 2024, 11:02

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
the 300K i was talking about with madison square is the money to rent the hall,wazekwa likes funding the halls himself,even in kin he was one of those who started co-production way before others
i see that its 500k now,but wazekwa is so stubborn when he loses it that he will go ahead even if there is 30 people in the hall
for the zenith we begged him to postpone until 5 minutes before he stepped on stage he still refused and said that if he postponed its like he lost against koffi and against the combattants
we suggested to him to postpone for in 5 weeks after where there was another free spot at zenith so that a lawyer intervenes to get visas for his group and build some traction with their arrival in order to at least reach half the crowd, which was not reached even before the crowd which was there before the fake bomb alert which made people go back but he was like hell naaaa  i have not done all that and spent that much not to perform i have to prove to french authorities aswell that they cant stop me from performing i can with a makeshift band,my man did not realise that he created there a trap against himself and his colleagues,that move was a massive game changer in visas for our artists ferre fally and i believe lacoste who all tried after him struggled  until fally used big relationships to sort it out they were not willing to give more than 10 visas anymore which is basically not even your full backline
then at the end man was so salty about the mpiaka that he paid the guys peanuts compared to what they had agreed,lol i love ya felly but the way he hangs on to his ideas about concerts then gets salty when it hits back like some of us warn him is hilarious
« Last Edit: January 19, 2024, 11:15 by archos »

JV “Lone Ranger” #13 on: January 19, 2024, 14:54

• View Profile
Who in their right mind would fund that much money for Wazekwa….it can’t be normal money.

Manzambi94 #14 on: January 19, 2024, 14:54

• View Profile
the 300K i was talking about with madison square is the money to rent the hall,wazekwa likes funding the halls himself,even in kin he was one of those who started co-production way before others
i see that its 500k now,but wazekwa is so stubborn when he loses it that he will go ahead even if there is 30 people in the hall
for the zenith we begged him to postpone until 5 minutes before he stepped on stage he still refused and said that if he postponed its like he lost against koffi and against the combattants
we suggested to him to postpone for in 5 weeks after where there was another free spot at zenith so that a lawyer intervenes to get visas for his group and build some traction with their arrival in order to at least reach half the crowd, which was not reached even before the crowd which was there before the fake bomb alert which made people go back but he was like hell naaaa  i have not done all that and spent that much not to perform i have to prove to french authorities aswell that they cant stop me from performing i can with a makeshift band,my man did not realise that he created there a trap against himself and his colleagues,that move was a massive game changer in visas for our artists ferre fally and i believe lacoste who all tried after him struggled  until fally used big relationships to sort it out they were not willing to give more than 10 visas anymore which is basically not even your full backline
then at the end man was so salty about the mpiaka that he paid the guys peanuts compared to what they had agreed,lol i love ya felly but the way he hangs on to his ideas about concerts then gets salty when it hits back like some of us warn him is hilarious

But why taking it on his workers instead of some slef reflection? It is not like Cascadeur, Eclipse and the others are responsible for his own shortcomings as an artist I have learned that I need to listen to others more then to myself sometimes especially when I meet producers, managers, dancers and imsutry people who are more experienced the  me, Drake became Draie simply because he listened to whatever Wayne and Birdman said Fally became like this because he listened to whatever Monsoh told him, and Fabregas got that famous cause he had Koffi as a mentor until he fucked it all up, so why Ya Felix can't understand this?

Plus he is a millionaire like some.of his employees says and renting that hall not including the costs would be almost losing 350k dollars between rent hall, flights, clothing, cameras and so on, if he really thinks he will make it I won't feel sorry for him