Author Topic: JB MPIANA & BCBG IN DUBLIN 2005 (LE BARON & ANTI-TERRO SEBENE)  (Read 3665 times)

Matebu on: September 20, 2017, 05:35

• View Profile
Good times, relatively speaking.... there were some people with complaints then. First concert after 4 year Ngulu ban.

Organization thanks to Abdoul - Ndaya Shop.

A very very slim band for a BCBG concert.
Vocals: JB Mpiana, Jules Kibens, Chaï Ngenge, Rio & JDL.
Animateurs: Genta & Cellulaire (RIP)
Guitars: Patou Solo & Alba Accompagnero.
Bass: Sunda Bass
Drums: Séguin Maniata
Dancer: Monica Celeste (RIP)

EMOVICTEAM #1 on: September 20, 2017, 10:27

• View Profile
Good times, relatively speaking.... there were some people with complaints then. First concert after 4 year Ngulu ban.

Organization thanks to Abdoul - Ndaya Shop.

A very very slim band for a BCBG concert.
Vocals: JB Mpiana, Jules Kibens, Chaï Ngenge, Rio & JDL.
Animateurs: Genta & Cellulaire (RIP)
Guitars: Patou Solo & Alba Accompagnero.
Bass: Sunda Bass
Drums: Séguin Maniata
Dancer: Monica Celeste (RIP)
...It was very clear to me that Monica was ill when I purchased this DVD. On the line-up, this was a sign of JBs fall. Something was missing in the line-up. Segiun was playing drums like hitting a stick on some glass bottle,....

Manzambi94 #2 on: September 20, 2017, 19:44

• View Profile
Oh s*** Monica is dead? Wow of what she is dead? That is so sad.
Ye it was a very slim band but a good one JDL, Seguin and Rio were normal and Kibense was making great songs, Iloved that album since this days an that song Le Baron mmmm sweet, there were some A++ song in that disc like J'Suis La solo JB with the Bebe Cherie acting like Geisha on the video and the same Le Baron "Tango, tango tango yo opesaki nga maloba..." and the sebene part with Genta and Cellulaire with Caludji as a dancer who made a great vocal on BK Le Senateur the song of Richard Mukena and then what about Lekasopo you can feel is a Genta song on the first second of the seben: "Ya Pathy eeeeeee ya Moleso" with kibense on the "rumba" part doing that crossover between Congolese and West African (Malian/Senegalese/Togolese) song great album but not very managed well in terms of promotions Temoignage who got out in the same period earlier or later I don't remember had way more success with Werrason advantaging of the super hype he created around Roi David and Celeo finally having the number one spot after years of being over shadowed by Bill

CM PRINCE #3 on: September 20, 2017, 20:39

• View Profile
Oh s*** Monica is dead? Wow of what she is dead? That is so sad.
Yeah she's been dead for some time 5 years if I'm not wrong

Curtis50 #4 on: September 20, 2017, 20:54

• View Profile
if i am not mistaken that concert was her last concert, i believe it has been about 10 years since she past.
Btw it is pathy Moleso playing guitar not Patou

mvulusi96 #5 on: September 20, 2017, 20:58

mvulusi96 #6 on: September 20, 2017, 20:59

CM PRINCE #7 on: September 20, 2017, 21:28

• View Profile
Her death was tragic man very very sad and depressing