Author Topic: Is the hype around Formule 7 already over ?  (Read 1535 times)

Mfumu Vata on: December 20, 2022, 16:21

• View Profile

Mfumu Vata #1 on: December 20, 2022, 16:21

• View Profile
Looks like people are not really talking about the songs like normally. Only about Fally's ex wife Nicky Menga

Wenge1995 #2 on: December 20, 2022, 16:43

• View Profile
The album is more of the same from Fally, nothing special. His fans made noise, but most people weren't impressed.

SLK97 #3 on: December 20, 2022, 16:46

• View Profile
Let's be real. It's not like the early 2000s where people were still talking about albums for months. As for Formule 7, people are still listening but they're not totally crazy over it. Apart from the Warriors, no one else is talking about it the same way people talked about Kibuisa Mpimpa and Effrakata.

jordanlumbala101 #4 on: December 20, 2022, 17:03

• View Profile
I think by the time JB Mpiana drops Balle de Match on Saturday, it's gonna be a whole different ball game

Longbluesquid #5 on: December 20, 2022, 17:20

• View Profile
Yes! That album wasn’t anything spectacular besides a few songs here and there.

Matebu #6 on: December 20, 2022, 17:21

• View Profile
The problem is that Fally thought he had the playing field all to himself during this time period - not expecting everyone to prepare a comeback. So he decided to stick with literally the same formula as Control - with better acoustics, and just a handful of creative songs.

As far as I see - this album is more to quell the donors who've been waiting years for a rhumba album - with the going rate for songs, he made his millions easily and I'm sure he's satisfied with that vs releasing a legendary album

For all the sh*t we've given JB, I can almost guarantee that B2M will bring the heat, especially after the fiasco that was SS with it's garbage sound on many songs
« Last Edit: December 20, 2022, 17:24 by Matebu »

CM PRINCE #7 on: December 20, 2022, 17:45

• View Profile
It’s done. I think this is the wake up call Fally needed cause like Matebu said he didn’t think everyone would release around the same time. But that being said let’s see what it’s like in a few months because almost every Fally album that he releases people criticise it in the beginning and then later it gets accepted just look at how A2BM, Power, Tokoss and Control were received in the beginning.

I also think cause he’s touring right now he hasn’t really been promoting it

CM PRINCE #8 on: December 20, 2022, 17:46

• View Profile
Let's be real. It's not like the early 2000s where people were still talking about albums for months. As for Formule 7, people are still listening but they're not totally crazy over it. Apart from the Warriors, no one else is talking about it the same way people talked about Kibuisa Mpimpa and Effrakata.
For real man, albums recently just come and go, dynasty came and went, feels like Légende also came and went

Matebu #9 on: December 20, 2022, 17:56

• View Profile
For Dynastie - I got to say the true rhumbas and the generique were on point and I keep them in rotation. The trap/afrobeats nonsense ruined half the album though (aside from the song with Innoss and Chily), so hopefully he give the people what they want on Part 2

For Legende - @CM Prince I'm still prepping myself to give it a full shot as you recommended. I'll try over the holidays and try not to switch to one of his classics as usual :D

CM PRINCE #10 on: December 20, 2022, 18:18

• View Profile
For Dynastie - I got to say the true rhumbas and the generique were on point and I keep them in rotation. The trap/afrobeats nonsense ruined half the album though (aside from the song with Innoss and Chily), so hopefully he give the people what they want on Part 2

For Legende - @CM Prince I'm still prepping myself to give it a full shot as you recommended. I'll try over the holidays and try not to switch to one of his classics as usual :D
Bro I’m telling you and this is ME the same guy who hasn’t listened to any Koffi projects since BEK I’m telling you Légende is a good album, I’d say it’s in contention for album of the year but we’ll see how BDM does. 

archos #11 on: December 20, 2022, 18:42

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
its still feels unrealistic that bdm is gonna be out lol out of nowhere and with a way of pre-promotion totally different to what bcbg usually does,a part from the short collab with monsoh

litho #12 on: December 24, 2022, 05:23

• View Profile
Not even one week, did you also do the same analise about the albums who are been out for months or just this one.

Manzambi94 #13 on: December 24, 2022, 06:57

• View Profile
Not even one week, did you also do the same analise about the albums who are been out for months or just this one.

.... are you okay?

Jdog #14 on: December 24, 2022, 10:18

• View Profile
Fally improved from Control on the rhumba side big time but I wish he let singers get more space  and made better sebene.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa