Author Topic: Atalaku Brandon Avatar says Bercy isn't the captain of animation  (Read 5139 times)

Jdog on: April 03, 2014, 23:39

• View Profile
He  said that this is not soccer this is music so Bercy should stop saying he is the captain of all the animators in Africa and that he is only Captain of his group  :D :D

Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

JV “Lone Ranger” #1 on: April 04, 2014, 00:14

• View Profile

Jdog #2 on: April 04, 2014, 00:43

• View Profile
confused boy

Yeah he says he's in Maison Mere but he stays at home and doesn't go to rehearsals.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

princesab #3 on: April 04, 2014, 10:18

• View Profile
confused boy
Yeah he says he's in Maison Mere but he stays at home and doesn't go to rehearsals.

hhahahahaaaaaaa

archos #4 on: April 04, 2014, 11:39

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
one thing i like about him is that ability to interpret other atzalakus,and unlike many of his colleagues he is able  of doing his colleague's stuff straight away when asked,others whoul shake their heads like "oh my, how is that thing again" then tell journalist they will do it later if they remember

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #5 on: April 04, 2014, 12:28

• Administrator
    • View Profile
one thing i like about him is that ability to interpret other atzalakus,and unlike many of his colleagues he is able  of doing his colleague's stuff straight away when asked,others whoul shake their heads like "oh my, how is that thing again" then tell journalist they will do it later if they remember
Good observation, he has no reservations, he just goes for it which means he listens to them all, others pretend like they don't listen to others.
LE BIG BOSS