Author Topic: KUNZARDO(Ferre's atalaku) answers why Werrason is taking Ferre's musicians  (Read 7379 times)

JV “Lone Ranger” on: April 04, 2014, 13:03

• View Profile
POUR QUOI WERRASON PREND LES MUSICIENS DE FERRE? KUNZARDO ANIMATEUR DE FERRE REPOND

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #1 on: April 04, 2014, 16:01

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Yesterday I was laughing,one of Ferre's spokemen said Ferre is ''Le Grand Formateur'' he'll make more so Werra can take, Ferre will always remain Ferre and the band will continue playing as normal.'' ;D
LE BIG BOSS

JV “Lone Ranger” #2 on: April 04, 2014, 16:24

• View Profile
Yesterday I was laughing,one of Ferre's spokemen said Ferre is ''Le Grand Formateur'' he'll make more so Werra can take, Ferre will always remain Ferre and the band will continue playing as normal.'' ;D

It's true Ferre is the Grand Formateur.....Ferre musicians when they leave they go straight to the 1st team lineup....just look at Arnake and now Nicodem...even Kiriko in the atalaku department

Jdog #3 on: April 04, 2014, 16:29

• View Profile
Kunzardo needs to stop with that "people ran away from me" "I scared off the M23" like nigga you ain't the best in DRC you're just like Genta, you're just the best in your respective group.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

archos #4 on: April 04, 2014, 16:32

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
Kunzardo needs to stop with that "people ran away from me" "I scared off the M23" like nigga you ain't the best in DRC you're just like Genta, you're just the best in your respective group.

almost all atalakus tend to think they are the best ;D ;D ;D ;D
you'll see how talkative guys like kirikou for example will become once they will have one or a couple of animation people appreciated on cd

Jdog #5 on: April 04, 2014, 16:37

• View Profile
I already know Kirikou will be talkative because of his animation in the Primus generique and the ekotele dance ezo simba deja.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

JV “Lone Ranger” #6 on: April 04, 2014, 16:56

• View Profile
I already know Kirikou will be talkative because of his animation in the Primus generique and the ekotele dance ezo simba deja.

Ezo simba deja in what country? Not in Europe I can tell you that....just like the education single by werra, same with this primus ebimi neti ebimi te tjr tozo bina kibombanda of Boite noire

Jdog #7 on: April 04, 2014, 19:01

• View Profile

tjr tozo bina kibombanda of Boite noire

You do know that Charly Solo played on Boite Noire  :)

JV “Lone Ranger” #8 on: April 04, 2014, 22:52

• View Profile

tjr tozo bina kibombanda of Boite noire

You do know that Charly Solo played on Boite Noire  :)

So did hadji solo.....Charly Solo...fauuuuuuux soliste moko boye

Rajogi #9 on: April 05, 2014, 08:53

• View Profile
Granted that's your opinion, why wouldn't he believe he's the best? Why would he commit to something he thought he was mediocre at?

shamala #10 on: April 05, 2014, 13:30

• View Profile
I didn't get the answer why werra is taking ferre's musicians ?
PORTE-PAROLE NON OFFICIEL DE JB MPIANA ET WENGE BCBG.

EMOVICTEAM #11 on: April 05, 2014, 15:39

• View Profile
I didn't get the answer why werra is taking ferre's musicians ?

part of it is to remain relevant. koffi was an expert and capitalised from jb and werra