Author Topic: Rigo Makengo posted the À La Une Videos on his channel  (Read 1992 times)

congo-243 on: December 11, 2020, 01:01

• View Profile

[/youtube]

Would be nice if he posted the album on streaming platforms

Mfumu Vata #1 on: December 13, 2020, 20:05

• View Profile
Sad that they didn't record a videoclip for the song Mazangi. I liked the part of "mwasi ayebi kolamba te", I had a friend who used always sing that part loud or saying very loud "Aah Patchecko aza na raison" to piss his wife off, and them always ending up by arguing. Because his wife didn't know how to cook well.

It is strange that Mazangi nor Fruittella of Pathy Patechko hadn't a videoclip, while Pathy was one of the main stars of Nouvelle Ecriture. The song Mazangi was after Woman (remix-version of Maria) along with Paradoxe the most popular song of the album.

Rigo Makengo isn't smart. He uploaded those videoclips, but the songs aren't on digital platforms, so how will he make money ? hahahaha. I see in the Bokabuani-video, after the song the famous fashion-show of Masatomo, where Papa Wemba participated as model on the catwalk. After that he would throw shots to Emeneya who was calling himself "Le Roi de Masamoto" and Emeneya being furious about that and from then everytime dissing Papa Wemba and claiming that stars/leaders never walk on a catwalk.

« Last Edit: December 13, 2020, 20:10 by Mfumu Vata »