Author Topic: WERRASON I DON DE DIEU (Clip Officiel)  (Read 3357 times)

ZamundaPrince on: November 29, 2019, 12:24

• View Profile
The 'old man' is not playing around this time. Nice

Matebu #1 on: November 29, 2019, 17:56

• View Profile
Kiekie, this is the most through mabanga song. I guess Doc Jeff got tired of people asking if he’s a real doctor or not.

This album packs some real heat; I’m secretly glad he did become deputy so he can release more music like this album

Manzambi94 #2 on: November 29, 2019, 18:24

• View Profile
Kiekie, this is the most through mabanga song. I guess Doc Jeff got tired of people asking if he’s a real doctor or not.

This album packs some real heat; I’m secretly glad he did become deputy so he can release more music like this album
A deputy who spends Congolese people's money to buy songs it is not much good of a deputy but given the situation of the country...

archos #3 on: November 29, 2019, 18:52

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
lol bro i think you misunderstandood matebu(yandestand if i talk like troopz of arsenal fan tv lol) he meant he's glad werra  did not become a deputy,not that doc jeff is a deputy

Pabloone71 #4 on: November 29, 2019, 18:52

I didn’t listen to the songs from the album Formidable. But I hope he doesn’t have to sing enough many other songs for Docteur Djeff Djadji Leteta (I know he’s nice as a good doctor), kiekiekiekie....

ZamundaPrince #5 on: November 30, 2019, 06:11

• View Profile

Did someone finally put a face behind the name?

archos #6 on: November 30, 2019, 12:04

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

Did someone finally put a face behind the name?

yeah just figured out i used to see him at wazekwa's house with the likes of simeon musindondo,jean calvin mbouesso and co he argueing for hours about science,politics and things like that he looks nothing like kabila lol ,its seems like its wazekwa who gave him idea of starting  to have songs to promote their name like he did with some other friends

Jdog #7 on: December 02, 2019, 10:52

• View Profile
I hope generiques dedicated to people won't be a new thing I already get tired of it with the rhumbas, Jamaic/Jamaique is too talented for this type of song. Like what's the meaning of this song?
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa