Author Topic: JB Mpiana – Correction (Official Video)  (Read 10808 times)

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN on: April 18, 2016, 19:57

• Administrator
    • View Profile
LE BIG BOSS

Matebu #1 on: April 18, 2016, 20:19

• View Profile
Clips have really made strides in quality and content over the past 5 years or so. Excellent.

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #2 on: April 18, 2016, 20:38

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Seems too simple a video for such a megastar.
LE BIG BOSS

archos #3 on: April 18, 2016, 20:42

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
 I was about to make the same comment bro,its too centered on him,his car,that house,and a girl who looks just waiting for shooting to be over to collect her nice cheque,exactly like in bolonia,also given the way the song is done would have been nice to have at least some bcbg members in and the topic of the song requested at very least two girls in the clip,but indeed massive upgrade of image quality
« Last Edit: April 18, 2016, 20:45 by archos »

EMOVICTEAM #4 on: April 18, 2016, 21:14

• View Profile
Exactly like what you all have said. In addition if only jb realises that the kasomotto outfits are better displayd on stage than in album videos, the better. On instrumentalists, I keep on mentioning that Jb never promotes them. Honestly we know you Jb but not many know tolbet yasolo. He surely needed an image in that video than just his name. This is why the standard today is fally. Mopao kicked capacity into that guy. He is not shy of holding ladies in videos which I see wenge guys to be shy off. Jb et werrason.

SoukousFan #5 on: April 19, 2016, 17:00

• View Profile
Exactly like what you all have said. In addition if only jb realises that the kasomotto outfits are better displayd on stage than in album videos, the better. On instrumentalists, I keep on mentioning that Jb never promotes them. Honestly we know you Jb but not many know tolbet yasolo. He surely needed an image in that video than just his name. This is why the standard today is fally. Mopao kicked capacity into that guy. He is not shy of holding ladies in videos which I see wenge guys to be shy off. Jb et werrason.

hahaha it must be a current thing. What about that Jb mpiana music video were a singer and dancer even kissed?

archos #6 on: April 19, 2016, 17:54

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
surely talking about late monica and kibens in germando?

CM PRINCE #7 on: April 19, 2016, 18:04

• View Profile
hahaha it must be a current thing. What about that Jb mpiana music video were a singer and dancer even kissed?
this one right?

SoukousFan #8 on: April 19, 2016, 18:05

• View Profile
surely talking about late monica and kibens in germando?
yes

BG-ground #9 on: April 19, 2016, 19:55

• View Profile
He looks super excited...he needs to calm down a lil bit

archos #10 on: April 23, 2016, 12:32

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
lol he was surely too excited about that rolls in the clip which he bought like two days before clip

EMOVICTEAM #11 on: April 23, 2016, 13:13

• View Profile
lol he was surely too excited about that rolls in the clip which he bought like two days before clip
Were was video shot? Looks like its not Kinshasa to me. So he bought it were?

archos #12 on: April 23, 2016, 13:23

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
it was shot in paris in one of its best areas
« Last Edit: April 23, 2016, 13:29 by archos »

Matebu #13 on: April 23, 2016, 16:54

• View Profile

Impressive, gone are the days of renting cars for the top artists.

Toolz #14 on: April 23, 2016, 21:45

• View Profile
Sincerely,I'm beginning to think JB is all about himself. If not,he ought to be promoting his band members through all the means he can get.  He seems so self-centered. And that is why he would rather spend ages releasing an album not putting his band members into consideration that they have not made it as he has.
Please,this man is selfish!
I like him but I don't like the way he has not been pushing his band members into limelight. Mopao did that for his QL guys to the letter and I give him credit for that .