Author Topic: FABREGAS VERY CLEARLY ATTACKS FALLY  (Read 13974 times)

KAISARI #15 on: April 03, 2016, 04:18

• Soul Rebel
    • View Profile
This is a game you guys know it but still fall for it all the time...
You do not beat a drum with one finger

mwana_nsalu #16 on: April 04, 2016, 00:12

• Mokonzi Ya Mwasi
    • View Profile
This is a game you guys know it but still fall for it all the time...

it's a stupid game that i wish these artists would leave alone, frankly. i rarely reply to posts involving 'polemique' but enough is enough already. just make music.

KAISARI #17 on: April 04, 2016, 00:49

• Soul Rebel
    • View Profile
Lol last time him and Carine went after Werra only to be followed by an apology from Mokonzi and a Fab show in La Zamba. Polimique must be bigger than muzik in Zaire...
You do not beat a drum with one finger

archos #18 on: April 04, 2016, 08:06

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
I wish congolese artists would let their music speak for itself. all of this other extra shit is making me dislike fabregas and i have been a big fan of his since he became a part of maison mere and rooted for him when no one else thought he would do anything with himself as a solo artist. the arrogance is extremely off putting.

indeed but unfortunately like most of congolese stars he is also spoilt by guys around him, in DRC almost every star has "his journalists" and his ones are  known for being  very talkative,troublesome and arrogant exactly like he has become in the last times

mwana_nsalu #19 on: April 04, 2016, 15:28

• Mokonzi Ya Mwasi
    • View Profile
Lol last time him and Carine went after Werra only to be followed by an apology from Mokonzi and a Fab show in La Zamba. Polimique must be bigger than muzik in Zaire...

it seems that this is sadly the case!

mwana_nsalu #20 on: April 04, 2016, 15:32

• Mokonzi Ya Mwasi
    • View Profile
I wish congolese artists would let their music speak for itself. all of this other extra shit is making me dislike fabregas and i have been a big fan of his since he became a part of maison mere and rooted for him when no one else thought he would do anything with himself as a solo artist. the arrogance is extremely off putting.

indeed but unfortunately like most of congolese stars he is also spoilt by guys around him, in DRC almost every star has "his journalists" and his ones are  known for being  very talkative,troublesome and arrogant exactly like he has become in the last times

i'm going to try not to think about any of this stuff (its easy for me as i have to go out of my way to be privy to these things) but i can't help but feel a way because i feel like this part of the culture is stifling the music's potential. as the music becomes stronger these days i feel like what can catapult congolese music back into the forefront would be more collaborations rather than more polemique! celeo scram gets a round of applause from me for having so many different artist on his latest album. it shows unity and shows that there is room for everyone.

JV “Lone Ranger” #21 on: April 05, 2016, 13:13

• View Profile
I find this whole thing funny....does Fabregas realise that those comment Fally made about Gabon contract and calling him petit was in an interview that's almost a year old...so basically this guy is having a late reaction which makes him look like a fool

Toolz #22 on: April 05, 2016, 16:30

• View Profile
Apparently,he is talking and acting like one....@Fabregas' "late reaction which makes him look like a fool". Is he older than Fally and would like to be called Mokonzi or what?  He is a petit.  So he had better get that into his skull and stop acting and talking funny.
The Chief Executive Officer of Congolese Polemique is brandishing an olive branch to whoever cares to take it;  here we are(in that same process) with one funny character trying to start some unnecessary polemique. 
Fabregas should go get a life please.... and stop the childish drama!

JV “Lone Ranger” #23 on: April 05, 2016, 18:20

• View Profile
What's even funnier he's offended Fally called him "petit" but he just called Maître Gims grand frere...does he know  Maître Gims is only a year older than him lol....zoba zoba

Toolz #24 on: April 05, 2016, 20:02

• View Profile
The guy is becoming delusional with his musical feats.  He wants to get at Fally at all cost but he would be shocked that Fally will act like he is non-existent and not waste his energy on someone like him (Fabregas).

mrvibes #25 on: April 05, 2016, 22:12

• View Profile
he reminds me of  a retarded celeo ...  he stating talking shit  like celeo  but in the retarded way ... seriously what the Hell is he talking about with his  dribbling mouth.. batou misusu vraiment

Toolz #26 on: April 05, 2016, 22:22

• View Profile
Choi! Lol....Mrvibes, you are not nice at all. I just wish the likes of him and his fellow 5eme generation artistes would wake up from their dreamworld and face the reality that polemique might not work for them, this time,the way it had worked for their senior colleagues.

archos #27 on: April 10, 2016, 17:49

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
its gone a bit more ugly on some tv's just seen hours ago some members of fabregas' group attack that " stammerer who acts like a shoes cleaner in front of other stars to beg them to take photos and show off  in kin" and one of them i think archi nuance  re did that "aboyaka kozala l'autre la madess " animation  in mascara( madess in kin's slang means gay) and made hint he was talking about same guy

Toolz #28 on: April 10, 2016, 20:31

• View Profile
Smh.... Ok.  So Fally is the stamerer now,right? These dumbasses really need some whipping  so that they can learn how to talk properly in public.

Toolz #29 on: April 10, 2016, 23:17

• View Profile