Author Topic: QQJD, NYATAQUANCE, CHIFFRE 14, BALLE DE MATCH, 7 JOURS DE LA SEMAINE  (Read 5751 times)

Manzambi94 on: February 25, 2017, 10:23

• View Profile
Which one of these five albums are you waiting with more impatience, and want to see out as soonas possible? It is useless to say that like everyone I want to see BDM even though I am afraid it might never go out, 7 Jours de la semaine is the other album I am impatient to see, even though Lobeso now is out, I am curious to see how Ambulance will manage all that space from being number one atalaku, I heard the "generique" of Mr. Trump and Kirikou to me is good but too little sebene, and I think is gonna be an album with a lot of Tcha Tcho Rhumbas and no generique like Koffi has done in the last years, Chiffre 14 last year with Libre Parcours music was good, but people failed to react at the Orchestra Rumbas, and we will see if Fally will be able to recovery, QQJD Le Padre, Nikaboronina, I love Fèrre but he only needs to give space to his singers and take the main spot as a number one atalaku, for the nigerian fans, I heard him animating in Ekelebe, the song with J. Martins, and that Nyomaka, Nyomaka was fire.

SYMPLICITY #1 on: February 25, 2017, 11:09

• View Profile
I am waiting only for QQJD, Le Semaine. The others will find me!!!

kendrick500 #2 on: February 25, 2017, 12:19

• View Profile
QQJD or never others go use their contact in naija pgin english  if no be QQJD e no go be any other tin i'm  impatience waiting for the QQJD

Longbluesquid #3 on: February 25, 2017, 14:59

• View Profile

CM PRINCE #4 on: February 25, 2017, 19:23

• View Profile

Manzambi94 #5 on: February 26, 2017, 15:17

• View Profile
Lol, I still hope it to come, I am sick of waiting

Alpine #6 on: February 26, 2017, 17:59

• View Profile
I am still waiting for its release(BDM). Archos any updates on this album?

Franco Pepe Kalle #7 on: February 27, 2017, 00:02

• View Profile
I hope we hear Balle de Match. This album is so important to hear to see if JB Mpiana has his groove back.

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #8 on: February 27, 2017, 05:00

• Administrator
    • View Profile
QQJD is the real deal, Balle de Match will find us whenever it comes out, save yourself from high BP waiting for it.
LE BIG BOSS

EMOVICTEAM #9 on: February 27, 2017, 13:16

• View Profile
QQJD is the real deal, Balle de Match will find us whenever it comes out, save yourself from high BP waiting for it.

KEKE....Were you by the way...

archos #10 on: February 27, 2017, 13:49

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
I am still waiting for its release(BDM). Archos any updates on this album?

the songs of mosaka and modashow done except mabanga,quado and didi kalombo re doing abraham parts and........a 13th generique ever since the project started totally coming from mosaka like th to be recorded this week in jb's studio or ndiaye
the target is april may so that they can do a little bit of promotion and do their 3 days grand hotel  for jb's 50th birthday in june

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #11 on: February 27, 2017, 16:00

• Administrator
    • View Profile

KEKE....Were you by the way...
Am in Kitwe mudala. Inbox me your number, I lost all contacts on my old handset.
LE BIG BOSS

Alpine #12 on: February 27, 2017, 17:08

• View Profile