Author Topic: FERRE GOLA - QU'EST-CE QUE J'AVAIT DIT 30 APRIL!!!!!!!!!  (Read 7933 times)

Roméo Seben on: April 12, 2017, 00:53

• View Profile

Matebu #1 on: April 12, 2017, 01:19

• View Profile
I won't hold my breath on the release date, but I'm looking forward to new Ferre rhumbas. The floor is completely open to him for the 30th

johnbas #2 on: April 12, 2017, 09:53

• View Profile
Damn it!!!!! His new Rhumbas sounds nice...we r waiting le padre.

archos #3 on: April 12, 2017, 12:08

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
that album will be better than the previous one an derangement,he's upped the level of songwriters aswell so we can expect some good stuff

johnbas #4 on: April 12, 2017, 12:32

• View Profile
Most def bro, well it shows that something has changed. Manix, Boss, Judgement and now Ya Jean I saw on YouTube ..Man he got rid of the monotonous guitar..Now we have pure music. .Archos, if you happen to meet him, tell him that we said keep the good work.. we can't wait for the album..Fire Le Padre.

Manzambi94 #5 on: April 12, 2017, 13:39

• View Profile
I don't understand why he keeps using songwriters, he could write his own songs

Jdog #6 on: April 12, 2017, 16:01

• View Profile
We'll see if it comes out on the 30th.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

POLE POSTION #7 on: April 12, 2017, 17:43

• View Profile
AAAAAAAAAAH LE PADRE please I am in tears Papa Wemba is sooo proud looking down on you cause he is the one that called you the Artist  and coming from him is not a small title. QQJD will be be the Album as you always say my music speaks for me. Us your fans know and believe in you bazui Kipelekese na kipelekese

EMOVICTEAM #8 on: April 12, 2017, 19:19

• View Profile

SoukousFan #9 on: April 12, 2017, 20:06

• View Profile
Emo Victeam you are not the only one, i think you must change your name to EmoPadre :D :D :D

Mwana Nsalu #10 on: April 12, 2017, 23:13

• mama mabele ~ mother earth
    • View Profile
    • Tambour d'Afrique

johnbas #11 on: April 13, 2017, 09:18

• View Profile
Emo join us please...hahahaha, Ferre is a hard worker that's what I picked up and he is a guy who believes in his talent even if we don't believe in him, he sticks to what he knows best other than mimicking other people..I love this guy and according to me, he is improving day by day..I used to hate his generiques but he is also improving in that department, his Rhumbas are improving, his group is improving and now his charisma is picking up as well....This is what we call PROGRESS. It was not immediate but it came with time, experience and a great deal of constructive criticism. Linear progression ..Le Padre....Bravo brother, bravo

Manzambi94 #12 on: April 13, 2017, 09:51

• View Profile
Emo join us please...hahahaha, Ferre is a hard worker that's what I picked up and he is a guy who believes in his talent even if we don't believe in him, he sticks to what he knows best other than mimicking other people..I love this guy and according to me, he is improving day by day..I used to hate his generiques but he is also improving in that department, his Rhumbas are improving, his group is improving and now his charisma is picking up as well....This is what we call PROGRESS. It was not immediate but it came with time, experience and a great deal of constructive criticism. Linear progression ..Le Padre....Bravo brother, bravo
I never hated Ferrè, I consider him the best singer in Congo the second one is Deplick the third Metrau, anyway he let the generique department to guys who don't have the same impact like in other groups, as I always say he should do like Deplick did in En Afrique DL a generique with only his voice that would be a guaranteed success.

kendrick500 #13 on: April 13, 2017, 12:45

• View Profile
My man my man No homo but my love for you e be like Lagos to kinshasa Le Padre you give me joy whenever i listen to your music  if this album we cost me 1000$ i swear i we buy it right away

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #14 on: April 14, 2017, 19:17

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I don't understand why he keeps using songwriters, he could write his own songs
A majority of musicians simply buy their songs, that includes even good composers like Koffi himself. It's easy to write a song but how to compose it is a problem,it's much easier to buy a complete song and just modify it to your taste otherwise you will spend your time trying to marry lyrics with music.
LE BIG BOSS