Author Topic: Let's discuss Fally  (Read 13533 times)

CM PRINCE #30 on: July 11, 2017, 23:40

• View Profile
Regardless i guess this guy should stick to what he know how to do best  i preffe to listen to his old songs than this shit he bring out  for we Nigerians we value congolese artist when they sing they own song than copying us fally is a great artist but i think he fail on this one let me use davido as a simple davido was sign to sony music in 2014 then he spent 2yrs without a hit no one play his song again because he try to change his style of music that was when wizkid start grabbing all the award back to back ending of 2016 that was when davido knew his mistake then he sign off the sony music contract because he know the international is not favoring him then he come back to local before he start making hits again i think fally is going wrong way he is the king of jungle but he can't be the king of city if he keep trying to go international i swear he we lose the local fans and other artist we be above him let  him stick to what he knows how to do best
How is Fally copying Nigerians? Please elaborate.
Yeah I'm curious too.

kendrick500 #31 on: July 12, 2017, 05:30

• View Profile
Regardless i guess this guy should stick to what he know how to do best  i preffe to listen to his old songs than this shit he bring out  for we Nigerians we value congolese artist when they sing they own song than copying us fally is a great artist but i think he fail on this one let me use davido as a simple davido was sign to sony music in 2014 then he spent 2yrs without a hit no one play his song again because he try to change his style of music that was when wizkid start grabbing all the award back to back ending of 2016 that was when davido knew his mistake then he sign off the sony music contract because he know the international is not favoring him then he come back to local before he start making hits again i think fally is going wrong way he is the king of jungle but he can't be the king of city if he keep trying to go international i swear he we lose the local fans and other artist we be above him let  him stick to what he knows how to do best

Fally might make a wrong crossover with bad quality but CONGOLESE DO NOT COPY AND HAS NEVER COPIED NIGERIANS, IT IS THE OPPOSITE, GHANAIANS, NIGERIANS, IVORIANS, TOGOLESE AND SO ON COPIED CONGOLESE MUSIC THROUGHOUT THE YEARS AND CAME AWAY WITH THE BIG RESULTS. THIS STATEMENT LIKE FALLY IS COPING NIGERIANS REALLY GET ON MY NERVES HE IS TALKING IN ENGLISH FOR BEING WORLDWIDE INTERNATIONALLY NOT FOR COPYING NIGERIANS.

I think you get me wrong what i mean is  when fally do a collabo with nigeria artist he always like to use the nigerian style of singing  that is what mean