Author Topic: IT IS VERY HARD TO SAY THAT IS FERRE  (Read 5884 times)

Manzambi94 on: July 20, 2017, 19:34

• View Profile

3:29
O.O knowing him and knowing how good is voice is now I would have no idea that the guy singing in 3:29 is Ferre if I didn't see him in video, this shows that if you work hard vocally you can do a lot now listen to the vocal in Robert Basende and compare that vocal to now on Jugement

mrvibes #1 on: July 20, 2017, 19:38

• View Profile
I prefere the old ferre.. he has been singing like shit lately..

Matebu #2 on: July 20, 2017, 19:48

• View Profile
His voice was still in a maturation process there

he has been singing like shit lately..

First time I've heard something like that.

At the moment, I still regard him as the popular active musician with best voice along General Defao (who still impresses me).

Bace yourself mrvibes as you will incense our forum's FanClub Ferre Gola  :D

O-Afrika #3 on: July 22, 2017, 09:41

• View Profile

3:29
O.O knowing him and knowing how good is voice is now I would have no idea that the guy singing in 3:29 is Ferre if I didn't see him in video, this shows that if you work hard vocally you can do a lot now listen to the vocal in Robert Basende and compare that vocal to now on Jugement

His old voice sounded so nice on the vocals. I guess people have gotten used to him singing alot in his songs and the variation with Adjani, Lacoste, Mabiala, Ndombe, Aimelia, Kabose, was magical

JV “Lone Ranger” #4 on: July 22, 2017, 10:30

• View Profile

Mrvibe, i dont know who bribed you to talk such gibberish...if you have a head injury i suggest you go for a check up, cause your statement is a symptom of some kind of head injury or ears problem...your circuit isn't working properly... get the doctor to prescribe you with something and then subscribe to Ferre Gola TV, ok Mrvibe, just a thought ;)

CM PRINCE #5 on: July 22, 2017, 14:49

• View Profile
I prefere the old ferre.. he has been singing like shit lately..
Whoaaaaaaa  :o :o

mrvibes #6 on: July 23, 2017, 01:25

• View Profile

Mrvibe, i dont know who bribed you to talk such gibberish...if you have a head injury i suggest you go for a check up, cause your statement is a symptom of some kind of head injury or ears problem...your circuit isn't working properly... get the doctor to prescribe you with something and then subscribe to Ferre Gola TV, ok Mrvibe, just a thought ;)

I aint got no head injury or ears problem bro.. i am just staying what i feel about the short guy singing skills these days. To me he is trying to hard to impress which is not working for me.. dont call me what you have tried to call me here as i totally know what im doing and saying is totally up to my opinion ,please respect it and you must know that sending me to subscribe to Ferre T Gola is like asking me to kill myself.  Sorry aint doing it bro... 8)

kendrick500 #7 on: July 23, 2017, 03:28

• View Profile

I aint got no head injury or ears problem bro.. i am just staying what i feel about the short guy singing skills these days. To me he is trying to hard to impress which is not working for me.. dont call me what you have tried to call me here as i totally know what im doing and saying is totally up to my opinion ,please respect it and you must know that sending me to subscribe to Ferre T Gola is like asking me to kill myself.  Sorry aint doing it bro... 8)

Mrvibe Your comment alone makes me believe you hate ferre but i don't give a fuck about that because hate is free love is free  just do me a favor i we like you to stop playing ferre songs or ever comment about him, stick to who you like and leave ferre alone Mrvibe 

Matebu #8 on: July 23, 2017, 03:47

• View Profile

Mrvibe Your comment alone makes me believe you hate ferre but i don't give a fuck about that because hate is free love is free  just do me a favor i we like you to stop playing ferre songs or ever comment about him, stick to who you like and leave ferre alone Mrvibe
Mrvibes is free to comment on Ferre's status and I'm sure he'll continue to listen to Ferre's music in some capacity. He just feels that the Ferre of today doesn't compare to the early Maison Mère Ferre.

Maybe the diction was hard for some to digest.

archos #9 on: July 23, 2017, 11:06

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
i al kinda with mr vibes,not that i'd say ferre does not please me anymore(proof is i praised QQJD) but i personally find the best ferre to be the ferre of les marquis, a perfect crossover between the ferre who was doing brilliant high notes vocals for fun( a la wemba evoloko and co) and the current ferre more into the melancholic tenor(carlyto debab luciana)  and also a more creative ferre  which we saw trying new voices like for example in that vincent gomez birthday song and he seems to only exploit that melancholic side of his voice these days
maybe its also a nostalgic thing lol
« Last Edit: July 23, 2017, 11:10 by archos »

Manzambi94 #10 on: July 24, 2017, 21:10

• View Profile
I can understand your point Archos, the Marquis was like Real Madrid of last year or Barcelona that beat up Juventus at finals, a group of superstars singing togheter, but at the same time I am just impressed from how Ferre's voice has develop, for MrVibes I don't understand your point I can feel that you prefer Ferrè of the earlier days but I really don't get the he sing like shit lately...