Author Topic: Pics of Ferre Gola in the studio finishing Black Box and Premiere Soin  (Read 10755 times)

Franco Pepe Kalle #15 on: January 07, 2019, 02:03

• View Profile
You guys comments are why Congolese music are taking a dive. Some of you guys whine about Fally Ipupa making too much R&B stuff but you have Ferre Gola is clearly more into Rumba and you still complain. If that is what has gotten the success he has, why stop it.

Ferre Gola is doing what he knows best and what his fans love which is rumba. Why does he always have to do something new. For what? For what objective? Really what new thing he needs to do really. We lack appreciation for artists who want to stay true to themselves.

About Fally Ipupa, Fally likes more music sounds like Ferre does. What is the problem? Fally Ipupa likes more R&B and pop sound in his music and that how he is. While Ferre Gola prefers rumba and wants to continue that sound since his fans like me actually like it very much. Let's have a little gratitude and stop whining all the time.

Both Fally fans and Ferre fans need to shut the fuck up and realize that Fally is Fally and Ferre is Ferre. FULL STOP.

CM PRINCE #16 on: January 07, 2019, 03:30

• View Profile
You guys comments are why Congolese music are taking a dive. Some of you guys whine about Fally Ipupa making too much R&B stuff but you have Ferre Gola is clearly more into Rumba and you still complain. If that is what has gotten the success he has, why stop it.

Ferre Gola is doing what he knows best and what his fans love which is rumba. Why does he always have to do something new. For what? For what objective? Really what new thing he needs to do really. We lack appreciation for artists who want to stay true to themselves.

About Fally Ipupa, Fally likes more music sounds like Ferre does. What is the problem? Fally Ipupa likes more R&B and pop sound in his music and that how he is. While Ferre Gola prefers rumba and wants to continue that sound since his fans like me actually like it very much. Let's have a little gratitude and stop whining all the time.

Both Fally fans and Ferre fans need to shut the fuck up and realize that Fally is Fally and Ferre is Ferre. FULL STOP.

JV “Lone Ranger” #17 on: January 07, 2019, 11:01

• View Profile

Lool

Jeffrey Sirjeza Sibanda #18 on: January 14, 2019, 17:42

• View Profile
mmmm pure Ferrerists here lol,truth is,Ferre is meaningless in the African music industry as a whole and I dont think thats what he want........like it was mentioned he needs to do something to his music to be relevant

Mirobexx #19 on: January 14, 2019, 19:17

• View Profile
If  Fally and Ferre sang the same way it will be boring.Every musician is different we have to accept it.Music is fun when you listen to various beats by many artists.All this he is better is here nor there.People say Ferre should go international.He is Congolese thats his home and market everything is a bonus.Its like saying those American singers should release albums for the Aftican market.

archos #20 on: January 14, 2019, 19:31

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
If  Fally and Ferre sang the same way it will be boring.Every musician is different we have to accept it.Music is fun when you listen to various beats by many artists.All this he is better is here nor there.People say Ferre should go international.He is Congolese thats his home and market everything is a bonus.Its like saying those American singers should release albums for the Aftican market.

amen, i am still waiting for beyonce to drop some mutuashi looool

JV “Lone Ranger” #21 on: January 14, 2019, 19:50

• View Profile

I get it, every musician is different and we are well aware of that but as a musician you can’t stay the same and continue to make  funeral music for decades with here and there teasers of something new then back to boring music. Those American singers have released songs at least or done a feature with African artists...that’s a marketing strategy to reach new audience and when they go abroad they will have people to actually come watch them. Let’s be honest, if you’re a musician and only care about making music for people in your home country, then don’t bash and criticise those that do and don’t cry when they call you local...Period
« Last Edit: January 14, 2019, 19:52 by JV “The Validator” »

Mirobexx #22 on: January 14, 2019, 20:48

• View Profile
Listen to Koffi his music has slight variations if you listen carefully.Ferre had a style like everyone else.Am not defending him .Congolese ,South African ,Nigerian, Zimbabwean or Kenyan benga beat you tell straight away .This international stuff is not for me.I have lived  outside Africa its only us African who appreciate our music .

SYMPLICITY #23 on: January 15, 2019, 07:39

• View Profile
My question to these buggers who keep telling us that Ferre is local is: How many countries around the world have you done a survey in to know they don't appreciate Ferre's music?

Wenge1995 #24 on: January 15, 2019, 07:47

• View Profile
@archos

If she was dancing like those vixens in those old Dr. Sakis video, I wouldn't be complain kiekiekie

kendrick500 #25 on: January 15, 2019, 09:52

• View Profile
You Guys should forgive me but i have to say this some gongolese people are mad reason why i said that I'm a Nigerian and i have been listening to ferre gola songs for years and many of my friends likes his song too why can't you guys appreciate him. In Nigeria we have many artist that just focus on Nigeria song without going international ever most of the Nigeriaartist that  goes international are not the best artist in Nigeria when davido went  international he discover he is losing his fans in Nigeria he quickly terminate the contract he had  with  Sony  music you guys should let this man do his thing let him do what he knows how to do best and who so ever said ferre is not known in Africa countries the person is lying  i could remember in 2013 to 2014 when black box came out his generic was our favorite song that year in Bangkok every Africa night club you went to they must play the song in the club  pls make unah let my man be He is the reason why i join this form and i have been a member of this form since 2015

SYMPLICITY #26 on: January 15, 2019, 11:21

• View Profile
You Guys should forgive me but i have to say this some gongolese people are mad reason why i said that I'm a Nigerian and i have been listening to ferre gola songs for years and many of my friends likes his song too why can't you guys appreciate him. In Nigeria we have many artist that just focus on Nigeria song without going international ever most of the Nigeriaartist that  goes international are not the best artist in Nigeria when davido went  international he discover he is losing his fans in Nigeria he quickly terminate the contract he had  with  Sony  music you guys should let this man do his thing let him do what he knows how to do best and who so ever said ferre is not known in Africa countries the person is lying  i could remember in 2013 to 2014 when black box came out his generic was our favorite song that year in Bangkok every Africa night club you went to they must play the song in the club  pls make unah let my man be He is the reason why i join this form and i have been a member of this form since 2015

@kendrick500, it is astounding how much dumbness is out there. Someone consistently comes to such an enlightened forum like this to insist Ferre is not international yet we listen to him everywhere in Kenya. Is Kenya in Congo? Is Nigeria that you refer to here part of Congo? If they mean international is out of Africa then they miss the point because even there it is only Africans and not whites who live there who partakes in African music and in several fora they express their appreciation of Ferre's music. And if in their opinion going international is doing feats with non-Congolese artists then they are irredeemable.

Bundes36 #27 on: January 15, 2019, 14:24

• View Profile
There is nothing wrong with Ferre and his style..if you want international music there people that do such music..i mean Fally Ipupa does that already so you can be listening to him..you dont need every musician to do international music..Ferre is just doing fine with his style and we love him for that...as for Koffi...Koffi is always a copy-cat--he has no definet style..he falls in to everything that comes along..againg if you want such a musician...le quadra is there for you...Give Ferre a break.

Paysan Congolais #28 on: February 06, 2019, 18:44

• View Profile
Nothing new and the songs are all the same or just a continuation of the ones  from the previous albums. He needs to concentrate on reaching new audience, he has nothing to prove in Congo but a lot around Africa and Europe. He needs to realise that he’s getting older and he might not get a chance to reach that market ever...just look at JB. He needs to make his music more appealing to today’s generation if he wants to be mentioned with people like PSquare, Davido, Wizkid who all started music career way later than him.
I don't think he ever cared about reaching countries outside of Congo, he rarely tours in Europe, when in interviews journalists asks him about Europe his face his like "What should I do with Europe I am good like this" and I think he feels the same for Africa I mean he travels a lot in Swahili speaking countries and sometimes in Côté D'Ivoire but I don't think he has the same.insecurity/drive of Fally Ipupa to proof he is the king or so, he is haooy making rhumbas leaving generique to Atalakus and using songwriter to make big hits in Congo, if he wanted the international fame he would have at least an album with two or three generique solo, and costantly posting on social media how Jugement and other song surpass the 3/4 milion views but he does not do that because he simply didn't care he feels.like he has achieved enough

if so then he should accept Fally is the king and stop having his musician compare or even say his better than Fally.

Ferre not having the ambition or the drive to export his music does not mean he's not better than Fally.