Author Topic: Ferre Gola has Bill Clinton and Celeo Scram together with him  (Read 2240 times)

Franco Pepe Kalle on: September 28, 2021, 01:51

• View Profile
Some good news for once. Ferre Gola got Bill Clinton and Celeo Scream together for a dinner.

jeantwatwa #1 on: September 28, 2021, 13:28

• View Profile
great seeing Celeo and Bill together, brings back sweet memories (nothing gay)

[]

Manzambi94 #2 on: September 28, 2021, 14:06

• View Profile
great seeing Celeo and Bill together, brings back sweet memories (nothing gay)

[]

This is one of the best song ever by Wengem I have never understood why is so underrated tho

jeantwatwa #3 on: September 29, 2021, 06:43

• View Profile
Not underrated, it was just an iconic album and we were all spoilt for choice. Literally every song was fire.

philipkafuto #4 on: September 29, 2021, 21:28

• View Profile
This album would of been one of the greatest if the quality of sound was up to par

Manzambi94 #5 on: September 30, 2021, 17:45

• View Profile
Not underrated, it was just an iconic album and we were all spoilt for choice. Literally every song was fire.

It is underrated. How many times have you heard this song live compared to Sous-Sol, Solola Bien, Ça Sonne, Augustine, J'En Ai Assez partitions? And about A La Queue Leu Leu the song played in concert are Ma Personnalité, J'En Ai Assez, Nostalgie it is rare to hear despite being beautiful songs partitions like Détournement, Style Moomberg, Mama Maybe (I think I have never heard that song ever after Baby Ndombe left Maison Mere wow, I had neevr thought about that)

Mfumu Vata #6 on: September 30, 2021, 18:59

• View Profile
Style Moomberg isn't underrated. It's Bill's anthem. They used to play this song in every concert of Wenge Maison Mere from the day A La Que Leu Leu got released until Bill Clinton's departure. Wenge Maison Mere didn't perform the song anymore because Bill Clinton left and Congolese bands never perform songs of bandmember who left. In Les Marquis they continued to perform the song and in Bill's first 3 years of his solo-career the song also got perfomed in every concert.

The song also changed alot in Congolese music-scene. Because atalaku's (except Djuna) never used to sing in normal songs who were credited to them. But from Style Moomberg, atalaku's also started to sing in the last group-albums. Gessac in Cherie Mauvais, Arafat in 72 Minutes de Silence, etc.

jeantwatwa #7 on: September 30, 2021, 19:04

• View Profile
@mfumu vata
great information for the rest of us.

Remember how sexy the dancers looked in that album, especially Linda and girls in "Effet Placebo"- Aimelia. my DVD got worn out by Muzungu friends constantly borrowing it, thankfully youtube came at just the right time.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2021, 19:58 by jeantwatwa »