Author Topic: Ado interviews Koffi's brother Tutu Roba  (Read 2047 times)

Franco Pepe Kalle on: October 31, 2021, 01:02

• View Profile

Ado talks to Koffi's brother Tutu Roba. He is mentioned in many Koffi songs. Here he is trying to defend his brother.

Matebu #1 on: October 31, 2021, 04:46

• View Profile
Argh… another rare interview opportunity spoiled by the journalistically dimwit Ado. I met Tutu Roba twice… hell of a nice and intelligent guy

. Here he is trying to defend his brother.

You and masta @Manzambi must be must be prophecies… you guys keep moving as if the guilty in-person sentence was given already

Manzambi94 #2 on: October 31, 2021, 06:52

• View Profile
Argh… another rare interview opportunity spoiled by the journalistically dimwit Ado. I met Tutu Roba twice… hell of a nice and intelligent guy

. Here he is trying to defend his brother.

You and masta @Manzambi must be must be prophecies… you guys keep moving as if the guilty in-person sentence was given already
Bro. Come on he is Koffi. He probably did worse then the rape case but Congo eza Congo so people forgive him. Do you remember how crazy the support was when the dancer case came out? You had people saying Je Suis Koffi or that Koffi did a mistake that should be not obstacle his career.

jeantwatwa #3 on: October 31, 2021, 09:16

• View Profile

Ado talks to Koffi's brother Tutu Roba. He is mentioned in many Koffi songs. Here he is trying to defend his brother.

Seems like skin bleaching is a family tradition; the similarity between them is striking.

Mopao195 #4 on: October 31, 2021, 11:40

• MM
    • View Profile
i knew tutu roba had to be his brother cuz he gets many shout outs lol

BercysFinest98 #5 on: October 31, 2021, 13:06

• View Profile
He definitely has his brother's mannerisms!