Author Topic: Do you guys that Fally Ipupa and Roga Roga should do a duet album  (Read 1103 times)

Franco Pepe Kalle on: January 28, 2022, 02:43

• View Profile
I don't why but I have been having dreams of Fally Ipupa and Roga Roga singing together. It sounds so good in my ears. Also recently Roga Roga has been singing Fally's praises. Then not long ago, Fally Ipupa performed as guest in one of Roga Roga's show.

There is chemistry singing wise with these two briefly.
Also recently there was a interview with these two men.

Do you guys that Fally Ipupa and Roga Roga do a duet album. For me, it is a yes. What about you guys?

Manzambi94 #1 on: January 28, 2022, 15:50

• View Profile
I don't why but I have been having dreams of Fally Ipupa and Roga Roga singing together. It sounds so good in my ears. Also recently Roga Roga has been singing Fally's praises. Then not long ago, Fally Ipupa performed as guest in one of Roga Roga's show.

Do you guys that Fally Ipupa and Roga Roga do a duet album. For me, it is a yes. What about you guys?

With Roga as a guitarist yes, but Roga would be embarassed in a duet with Fally immagine like Ferrè and Robinio doing a duet album, that would be Robinio's Carrer death, the same for Roga

Jeffrey Sirjeza Sibanda #2 on: January 28, 2022, 18:16

• View Profile

With Roga as a guitarist yes, but Roga would be embarassed in a duet with Fally immagine like Ferrè and Robinio doing a duet album, that would be Robinio's Carrer death, the same for Roga
Kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk