Author Topic: Looks like Makaba and Sarah Solo conflict will continue  (Read 2075 times)

Franco Pepe Kalle on: January 28, 2022, 23:22

• View Profile

I think Werrason should either kick out Makaba or Sarah Solo because it is clear that these two will never care for one another. SMH

JV “Lone Ranger” #1 on: January 29, 2022, 00:37

• View Profile
The chick seems too hot headed. She needs to be humble.

Jeffrey Sirjeza Sibanda #2 on: January 29, 2022, 07:59

• View Profile
Sarah we just enjoy that she is a lady, she can't reach Makaba's level...........so kicking out Makaba is impossible,am not a guitar expect but I can tell she has no clarity when playing.

shamala #3 on: January 29, 2022, 10:02

• View Profile

I think Werrason should either kick out Makaba or Sarah Solo because it is clear that these two will never care for one another. SMH

What's the beef about?
PORTE-PAROLE NON OFFICIEL DE JB MPIANA ET WENGE BCBG.

archos #4 on: January 29, 2022, 10:10

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

hopefully my message is not badly interpreted  but it seems many of the recent female artists who have been into a group of men all have moments of being too full of themselves because of some privileges  they have compared due to their position
cindy has been several times criticized for her attitude,tatiana became too sure of herself with karmapa,jacklove with wata who is sometimes quite arrogant especially during the era where she had open cold war with heritier's now ex wife,one of the wazekwa singers when she secretly dated one of the donors before he fired her when he realised ....and her with her particular status,her going to europe while arc en ciel who has his wife there has never seen europe again since 2012...
« Last Edit: January 29, 2022, 10:14 by archos »

JV “Lone Ranger” #5 on: January 29, 2022, 10:26

• View Profile

hopefully my message is not badly interpreted  but it seems many of the recent female artists who have been into a group of men all have moments of being too full of themselves because of some privileges  they have compared due to their position
cindy has been several times criticized for her attitude,tatiana became too sure of herself with karmapa,jacklove with wata who is sometimes quite arrogant especially during the era where she had open cold war with heritier's now ex wife,one of the wazekwa singers when she secretly dated one of the donors before he fired her when he realised ....and her with her particular status,her going to europe while arc en ciel who has his wife there has never seen europe again since 2012...

That’s women for you, no offence.

Manzambi94 #6 on: January 29, 2022, 11:36

• View Profile

Wym that Makaba has his wife in Wenge? Tbh rven if I am a musicians I would never marry a dancer of the Congolese system of groups ba Femmes sans valeur

shamala #7 on: January 29, 2022, 11:53

• View Profile
jacklove with wata who is sometimes quite arrogant especially during the era where she had open cold war with heritier's now ex wife,

Hehehe...

PORTE-PAROLE NON OFFICIEL DE JB MPIANA ET WENGE BCBG.

Jeffrey Sirjeza Sibanda #8 on: January 29, 2022, 13:02

• View Profile
jacklove with wata who is sometimes quite arrogant especially during the era where she had open cold war with heritier's now ex wife,

Hehehe...

She is ugly but cool kkkkkkk I wonder how she got Heritier.

archos #9 on: January 30, 2022, 11:52

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

Wym that Makaba has his wife in Wenge? Tbh rven if I am a musicians I would never marry a dancer of the Congolese system of groups ba Femmes sans valeur

nahh his wife is not a dancer,his wife is a woman he meet when they came to perform in stade de france and they got married before he returned