Author Topic: CHANGES THAT HAVE OCCURED IN BCBG.  (Read 7670 times)

shamala on: May 21, 2016, 21:36

• View Profile
I don't know if you guys notice the subtle transformation that have occurred in BCBG?

Someone correct me ...was  Rio left behind for Metrau in the recent trip to Pointe Noir? If true the it is what has inspired me to do this piece.

1. The new guys who have joined between 2013-15 are having accelerated promotion even being proffered over guys who have been there for longer period of time. Metrau, Le Quado, Hugo, Josky, Alfonso and Prophets.

2. New Dancers. The list is now five excluding Virginie. ( actually Virginie is the only one left). What I liked is the way they were eased into the A team.

3. French and Tolbert. They are now well integrated into the group even going on trips  and participation in the single.

4. Cellulaire... You know!

PORTE-PAROLE NON OFFICIEL DE JB MPIANA ET WENGE BCBG.

mrvibes #1 on: May 21, 2016, 23:33

• View Profile

ahhh yo pe .. o lembissi ba fanatics , to bandiki deja ko beta maboko ... till you mention  cellulite .. oops my bad i mean  cellulair

That guy is a bad news.

archos #2 on: May 21, 2016, 23:38

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
ahahahahaha cellulite,i think he is actually saying that cellulaire having completely lost that 2nd or even 3rd spot is one of the changes
other than that you are absolutely spot on,and also fudji has been introduced in the group of chiefs and this could mean jb already prepares from somebody leaving because that group of chiefs had never change since tutu leftà
« Last Edit: May 21, 2016, 23:40 by archos »

shamala #3 on: May 22, 2016, 04:44

• View Profile
also fudji has been introduced in the group of chiefs
I wanted to add NF and Abram  playing a bigger role in group admin but was not sure.. That for the added info.

Was Rio in the recent Pointe Noir trip? The team that went to Pointe Noir was small and I also noticed Atshuda.
PORTE-PAROLE NON OFFICIEL DE JB MPIANA ET WENGE BCBG.

EMOVICTEAM #4 on: May 22, 2016, 08:48

• View Profile
This same JB and band are coming to Zambia, Lusaka for 29th June show at Ggreens, a popular drinking place in Lusaka.

archos #5 on: May 22, 2016, 09:47

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
rio was in pointe noire, but jb has started a bigger rotation system, there are  fudji abraham atshuda and kibens are automatic starters then jdl rio and metro the first to rotate with them or sing with them when there are 6 microphones,then the likes of quado, zakoko and zulema get in,in one concert they even try something with 8 singers next to jb kibens atshuda josky and zakoko on his left, abraham fudji metro and jdl on his right,if they could continue like that  it would be great
the after jdl kibens rio is being prepared swiftly like it happened back in the days with aimelia and alain mpela,ready made replacement around and starting to get used in key songs

SoukousFan #6 on: May 22, 2016, 12:21

• View Profile
i guess the fans' complaints are actually being taken into account?

EMOVICTEAM #7 on: May 22, 2016, 21:28

• View Profile
And this is the same  archos that said Jb can't change.

archos #8 on: May 22, 2016, 21:35

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
I said,jb cant change  RADICALLY like you have always wanted in your RADICAL rants
 there had been a lot of change since those days where djino fudji abraham started getting  proper chance,but  jb like all aspects of his musical career does things long term and not quickly and is naturally too loyal  to all his musicians(hence for example an easy return of cellulaire because of too good heart)
but i am very glad for one rare time to see you commenting on a post whitout getting too angry ;D ;D

Toolz #9 on: May 22, 2016, 21:45

• View Profile

EMOVICTEAM #10 on: May 23, 2016, 04:42

• View Profile
Archos my bro, I stopped getting upset with Jb. I have come to live with his laziness. The other good thing is that younger artists like fally are filling the gap.

charismatique #11 on: May 25, 2016, 13:35

• View Profile
Hey people !! am back!! Its been long....how is everybody doing??
What?!...Emo who?!...
Emo you have ditched us at BCBG?? from your name i notice you are now at Fally's house?!!...Emooooo!! How could you?!!....kikikikiki....

EMOVICTEAM #12 on: May 26, 2016, 20:16

• View Profile
Hey people !! am back!! Its been long....how is everybody doing??
What?!...Emo who?!...
Emo you have ditched us at BCBG?? from your name i notice you are now at Fally's house?!!...Emooooo!! How could you?!!....kikikikiki....
If you were in Intensive Care Unit (ICU) and the only medicine available to save you was; fvicteam, what would you do?