Author Topic: A music"crtic" says Maison Mere will have many depatures soon  (Read 13055 times)

Jdog on: June 08, 2016, 03:24

• View Profile
Jaz (guy with the  bucket hat) says that he has heard from a close source that many people are unhappy on how Werra has been doing stuff and that their is a lot of songs already made and they have made new passports. Jaz says that after their recent tour mostly everyone but Nicodem and Papy Kakol are leaving which could be a Les Marquis part two.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

Matebu #1 on: June 08, 2016, 05:53

• View Profile
I agree with his analysis. Ever since the departure of his dream team (Bill, Ferre, JDT, Japonais etc.) Werra has used musicians as a means to an end rather than fostering long-term relations like his colleague, which is why there has been a high turnover rate of musicians in Maison Mère since 2004. Now that he's becoming less active and more passive, they are feeling the need to leave en mass with their musical ideas soon.

I'm always surprised Kakol and Ali Mbonda have been in the band for as long as they have, then again percussionists typically don't fare well as solo artists.

Ken Bilele #2 on: June 08, 2016, 08:01

• View Profile
Hehehheeh Ali to wake up one day and says he's forming his band or Kakol forming his band!!! that would be fun of the decade!! Anyway Maison Mere is full of guys who have gotten good experince and should try solo carrier. New blood is required in congo and more so a group like Marquis,Extra or Wenge original.

mampenza #3 on: June 08, 2016, 12:12

• View Profile
Werra unlike JB care more about himself more than his musicians except for Ali, Kakol  and the guys who are stick with him since Solola Bien 2001 and the 2003-2006 generation. Eboa, Taddet, Olivier, including Lobeso who comes from Mayi Ya Sika 2008. JB cares everybody whether you are Cellulaire, Fusèe, Gents while Werra sometimes creates drama and causes internal rivalries, and he got some dudes from the second who never has a chance, Cinq Chantier was the atalaku everybody spoked about then he left, Avatar kicked out, Liboka just one crie in Two Albums, Ambulance lower space in favour of bercy all this things makes the Orchestra go down, and if he doesn't change Wenge Music a will die.

Congomusiclover001 #4 on: June 08, 2016, 16:39

• View Profile
The Name Wenge Musica Maison Mere is a medium of exposure for most of these guys. And as pointed out the real members that made WMMM have dispersed or pursuing solo careers. Unless Werra can get the lost Dream Team back (which will probably never happen), people will always come and go. This is probably the reason why people like me would rather listen to WMMM up to TINDIKA LOKITO and not really much after that.

Seben_Maniac #5 on: June 08, 2016, 17:21

• View Profile
I feel like Werra really stopped trying after Mayi ya sika. I still cant understand why he doesn't try to make something as good as Kibuisa Mpimpa.

charismatique #6 on: June 08, 2016, 23:44

• View Profile
Am happy finally people are realising the need to keep members the way Papa Cheri does...i have always defended JB on this issue as i emphasised that there are things we as fans dont know in terms of contribution to the group.we might not like some members but the leaders know their imput though it might not always be visible to us as fans. JB is very professional while Werra is too abruptive...departures are not always good.its understandable when a member who commands a large fan base goes solo..the fan base goes with them plus new fans as well. But most of these guys are better off working under a team.

johnbas #7 on: June 09, 2016, 11:45

• View Profile
That is why WENGE BCBG Will still be and remain the better Wenge Musica side...Most guys criticise JB Mpiana and the management of BCBG, but their Modus operandi has kept BCBG Strong for yes. JB still remains a better leader, Better Music and Better everything.

Wait until BDM comes out thats when you will respect JB even more.

Werra is like a father who creates feuds amoungst  his sons, whilst JB is the opposite, its obvious the family that has more happiness and unity becomes the strongest one and better in everything.

JB MPIANA MOTO PAMBA and with these new boys Metro n them...Its going to be BCBG EMPLIFIED, With the Big big boys along with them..KIBENS, RIO, JDL...mMMMMMM Power

Jdog #8 on: June 09, 2016, 17:32

• View Profile
People act like Werra and Maison Mere been making bad music since the first generation left.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

Matebu #9 on: June 09, 2016, 18:07

• View Profile
People act like Werra and Maison Mere been making bad music since the first generation left.

Quite the contrary actually. Werra is still one of the best at utilizing young talent and has he produced a number of great rhumbas and generiques since 2004. Fleche ingeta in particular had some nice rhumbas. The issue is he can no longer hold together a lineup long term. Musicians who leave his band almost always have harsh criticisms of Werra's modus operandi, the way he does things.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2016, 18:11 by Matebu5 »

ZamundaPrince #10 on: June 11, 2016, 12:43

• View Profile
I don't mind Maison Mere's revolving door. We get an opportunity to experience fresh talent.
I also think that ever since the departure of his first group members, Werra does not get attached to his artists/musicians and therefore has no problem letting them go. If he didn't mind letting Kimbangu go, then he truly doesn't care who goes or who stays. Seems like Kakol is his only "friend" in the band