Author Topic: KOFFI OLOMIDE TRIBUTE TO PAPA WENBA "PETIT ROSSI"  (Read 8251 times)

bigbodybeats on: June 14, 2016, 17:57

• View Profile

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #1 on: June 14, 2016, 18:12

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Good. I see he respect Mere Amazone's order for him not to take videos of himself at Wemba's final resting place.
LE BIG BOSS

Matebu #2 on: June 14, 2016, 19:53

• View Profile
Another well done tribute. Nice cameo appearance by Verckys.

I know it's not likely, but hopefully it eases tensions a bit between Wemba's circle and Koffi. 

CM PRINCE #3 on: June 14, 2016, 21:47

• View Profile
why is cindy heavily featured on this song  >:( >:(

JV “Lone Ranger” #4 on: June 14, 2016, 22:56

• View Profile
Disrespect to Wemba and his family....so this is the so call tribute song he was making a lot of noise...Koffi basically took one of his rumba songs from his home studio and modified the words and added mabanga to compensate those who missed out on 13em Apotre. Garbage!....and the video wow...Verkys smoking a cigar...how's that paying respect....compare to Papa Wemba's "blessure" tribute song to Kester this is a mockery...BUZOBA!!
« Last Edit: June 14, 2016, 23:21 by JV »

Jdog #5 on: June 15, 2016, 06:40

• View Profile
Why does Cindy have to be in this??  And to JV's point, if Koffi disks t make this song I wonder what he would've done with the names of people who didn't get shouted out in 13ieme Apotre.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

JV “Lone Ranger” #6 on: June 15, 2016, 07:25

• View Profile
Why does Cindy have to be in this??  And to JV's point, if Koffi disks t make this song I wonder what he would've done with the names of people who didn't get shouted out in 13ieme Apotre.

He would of done another random song like that bling bling crap he released 2yrs ago. This is what having a home studio does to people

SoukousFan #7 on: June 15, 2016, 07:52

• View Profile

Matebu #8 on: June 15, 2016, 08:53

• View Profile
Even in his Tabu Ley tribute Cindy did the majority of the singing. I just don't understand why he feels the need to have Cindy sing in all his songs.

He would of done another random song like that bling bling crap he released 2yrs ago. This is what having a home studio does to people

Standards have/will drop even further with artists having their own studios. They are now the end all be all of what is adequate. Monotonous songs with the same sound effects. The priority as mentioned is getting all the mabanga done.

The song is getting  mixed responses on social media; mostly strong criticisms regarding the clip.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2016, 08:55 by Matebu5 »

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #9 on: June 15, 2016, 09:26

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Folks,Koffi is simply pussy whipped!!!! He will not let go of Cindy, i think we have to get used to the fact that she will shit on every song he does.  ;D ;D

I have gone through many comments on youtube and on facebook, Koffi has been given the feedback he deserves, many people have asked him to listen to Papa Wemba's tribute to King Kester so that he learns how to make homage songs!! ;D ;D ;D

Wemba was really the master!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LE BIG BOSS

archos #10 on: June 15, 2016, 15:26

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
actually guys there are other songs in standby to make up for those who missed out,koffi and cindy have recorded  a lot of unreleased songs yet  which koffi will then adjust to the needs of the moment by changeing some words(anniversary,wedding, a big boss wanting praise ...) and those who missed out will be also satisfied also in one of the missing clips of album in which koffi edited mabanga as
 he said in an interview,i'll keep my deep feelings for me,but overall it matches who the man is, a lot of very positive and a lot of very negative put together
« Last Edit: June 15, 2016, 15:28 by archos »

EMOVICTEAM #11 on: June 15, 2016, 17:59

• View Profile

charismatique #12 on: June 15, 2016, 22:40

• View Profile
This is crap...bullshit!! I mean Koffi had all the time in the world to make peace with Papa but he did'nt!! This is just one of those moves he makes to attract some attention to himself...to hell with Koffi with his chick Cindy

mrvibes #13 on: June 16, 2016, 01:39

• View Profile