Author Topic: BCBG NEWS WITH MODASHOW AND BANA BOMA  (Read 25767 times)

archos on: July 31, 2013, 16:21

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: July 31, 2013, 16:21 by 25 »

charismatique #1 on: August 01, 2013, 01:44

• View Profile
Archos my man, honestly after watching this video, I got this inner assurance that Ball de Match will win gold! Bana boma are scotching hot especially the guy that sings Bompema's stanza...he is a great signing for us BCBG Fans. Kindly tell me who is who in this video, I wanna know each one of them please......kitoko makaaaaaasi!
« Last Edit: August 01, 2013, 01:44 by 18 »

archos #2 on: August 01, 2013, 02:09

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
the guy who does bompema's part is tigo cash,then you have prophete on guitar,hugo boss next to him and then modashow with the red shirt and cap
« Last Edit: August 01, 2013, 02:09 by 25 »

EMOVICTEAM #3 on: August 01, 2013, 09:01

• View Profile
Wow!!!!! But July is gone....when is the cd out?
« Last Edit: August 01, 2013, 09:01 by 11 »

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #4 on: August 01, 2013, 11:22

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I like the guy Tigo Cash,excellent singer. These guys will take BCBG to a new level. I am also waiting for Abraham Mignon's solo album,when is it likely to be out?
« Last Edit: August 01, 2013, 11:22 by 4 »
LE BIG BOSS

archos #5 on: August 01, 2013, 13:34

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
abraham's album is postponed  on his own demand and will be for after balle de match and chemin de fer
like ficarré for his album,he prefers continuing for the moment getting songs on group^albums
as for the date or release difficult to tell,but cd poster is already ready
it's jb's " fault" if the album is not out yet,he was supposed to be here in a paris for one intensive month of work to finish everytyhing but he ended up going on holidays in miami and some island with his kids
can't fault him for that though thats why i put fault into brackets,gppd thing is that this time they have announced offical dates and postponed it million times like in the past
besides,i find the generation of bana boma much more mature artistically than the one of fudji abraham and co,at the same stage of their career
that's probably why they are straight away involved in albums whereas fudji and co needed years to be ready for albums
all of those new guys sing with so much control that you'd think they came from another professional group
« Last Edit: August 01, 2013, 13:34 by 25 »

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #6 on: August 01, 2013, 13:42

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Well said archos,the other guys are fully baked,ready to go in studio.
I am now getting fed up of waiting for albums,they should stop announcing.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2013, 13:42 by 4 »
LE BIG BOSS

EMOVICTEAM #7 on: August 01, 2013, 13:49

• View Profile
I have a feeling Ya JB just wants to have a totally new team by including bana bona straight away...he may have realised through advice from people that a new face was needed....
« Last Edit: August 01, 2013, 13:49 by 11 »

EMOVICTEAM #8 on: August 01, 2013, 13:50

• View Profile
By the way archos, which poster is ready, for balle de match?
« Last Edit: August 01, 2013, 13:50 by 11 »

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #9 on: August 01, 2013, 15:02

• Administrator
    • View Profile
@EMOBCBG said:
I have a feeling Ya JB just wants to have a totally new team by including bana bona straight away...he may have realised through advice from people that a new face was needed....

Am sure you would be the happiest if he got rid of Jules Kibens and RIO.  :-D
« Last Edit: August 01, 2013, 15:02 by 4 »
LE BIG BOSS

EMOVICTEAM #10 on: August 01, 2013, 18:43

• View Profile
Sly, that is obvious man.....those will go soon just wait....chai should have felt threatened not the reasons he keeps giving....soon at concerts, fans will be shouting for the new ones...
« Last Edit: August 01, 2013, 18:43 by 11 »

archos #11 on: August 01, 2013, 18:51

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
<cite>@EMOBCBG said:</cite>
By the way archos, which poster is ready, for balle de match?

yeaH done weeks ago already,but then concerts and holidays made them lose time
by the way,i have the regret of announcing that there will be a coupe decale song in balle de match
it is a song by genta where he sings at the beginning with some bcbg singers and animates at the end
« Last Edit: August 01, 2013, 18:51 by 25 »

EMOVICTEAM #12 on: August 01, 2013, 20:27

• View Profile
Archos who leaks data to you.....i envy you..so in a nutshell, the album can be out soon? Or they will wait for ingeta as usual
« Last Edit: August 01, 2013, 20:27 by 11 »

archos #13 on: August 02, 2013, 15:12

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
lol like i repeatedly said i have friends in the group and my elder brother and uncle are close to the adminstration staff
no they are not waiting for ingeta or any other album,there are too many albums being prepared in a limited number of studios so it takes a long time,even werra with ingeta has taken years now but he has the smart idea of releasing a generique and a couple of songs here and there so that the fans have something to dance to while waiting for the album
back on bcbg,like i said earlier most is done at the moment i am talking they are recording zoulou mbonda's song and fudji is finishing his song
i said in another message that  eric menthe that he was not featuring in the group because of his drug problems,but i just got the information that menthe did not appreciate the disciplinary decision against him and has formed his own band and already has had concerts in angola and some areas of kinshasa
major shake-up is being slowly prepared,tigo cash is planned to replace rio  who is set to leave soon and has his own group like chai had before leaving

here you can have extracts of the genta coupe decale song i was talking about
[video][/video] from 7 55
« Last Edit: August 02, 2013, 15:12 by 25 »

EMOVICTEAM #14 on: August 02, 2013, 17:18

• View Profile
<cite>@archos said:</cite>
lol like i repeatedly said i have friends in the group and my elder brother and uncle are close to the adminstration staff
no they are not waiting for ingeta or any other album,there are too many albums being prepared in a limited number of studios so it takes a long time,even werra with ingeta has taken years now but he has the smart idea of releasing a generique and a couple of songs here and there so that the fans have something to dance to while waiting for the album
back on bcbg,like i said earlier most is done at the moment i am talking they are recording zoulou mbonda's song and fudji is finishing his song
i said in another message that  eric menthe that he was not featuring in the group because of his drug problems,but i just got the information that menthe did not appreciate the disciplinary decision against him and has formed his own band and already has had concerts in angola and some areas of kinshasa
major shake-up is being slowly prepared,tigo cash is planned to replace rio  who is set to leave soon and has his own group like chai had before leaving

here you can have extracts of the genta coupe decale song i was talking about
[video][/video] from 7 55

Wow, Wow, Wow!! the best news I have ever had in my life!! Lets slaughter the chickens and goats, lets go party!!!....I see change, change!! I said it two days ago that Rio and company will leave soon. I think JB has heard of these secret bands being formed behind his back and had to recruit guys like Bana Boma in advance....good thinking.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2013, 17:18 by 11 »