Author Topic: Fally vs Ferre (Dancing)  (Read 11598 times)

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #15 on: November 16, 2014, 17:03

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Ferre seems more feminine to me but that ok Ferre has more feminine tendencies too but Ferre fanatics are always trying to call out Fally.
I can't argue much but let me make it clear that my opinion is not from a fanatical point of view,am a fan of both artists though my preference or most respected  is Ferre.
LE BIG BOSS

Windeck123 #16 on: November 16, 2014, 18:58

• View Profile
I'd say what makes him look so feminine is that he tries to copy americans too much especially since A2BM.

But this guy when dancing is somethine else
The way Fally dresses has always been his style before he even went solo, today his style is just more up to date and he can afford more choices. Speaking English is not a big deal many people learn different languages but it's bad when Fally does it? If anyone is coping it's Ferre sorry not sorry. I didn't know that American men are considered more feminine to be honest Congolese men have a more feminine style.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2014, 19:02 by Windeck123 »

Windeck123 #17 on: November 16, 2014, 19:08

• View Profile
Ferre seems more feminine to me but that ok Ferre has more feminine tendencies too but Ferre fanatics are always trying to call out Fally.
I can't argue much but let me make it clear that my opinion is not from a fanatical point of view,am a fan of both artists though my preference or most respected  is Ferre.
I try not to be biased but people love to neat pick everything Fally does especially on things that are not important. You can find Fally trying to speak English back in 2001 that's just how he is because he loves American culture and he hasn't denied that. He's being himself and doing what he likes,everyone can't have the same interests  people act like Ferre is walking around in African atire.

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #18 on: November 16, 2014, 21:21

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I try not to be biased but people love to neat pick everything Fally does especially on things that are not important. You can find Fally trying to speak English back in 2001 that's just how he is because he loves American culture and he hasn't denied that. He's being himself and doing what he likes,everyone can't have the same interests  people act like Ferre is walking around in African atire.
Again am reminding you that i have gone past the level of Ferre vs Fally, i like both artists so my comments have nothing to do with Ferre,am not really comparing the two, talking about Fally and his ways of dancing and his attires otherwise he's an excellent dancer.
LE BIG BOSS