Author Topic: CELEO APOCA LOBESO MBETENGE AND CO RECORDING TRIBUTE GENERIQUE TO NONO  (Read 486 times)

archos on: March 18, 2024, 18:12

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

Jeffrey Sirjeza Sibanda #1 on: March 18, 2024, 20:54

• View Profile
Might be a good one for me, they should add Brigade, Kabuya, Bercy and Capo, are they not in Paris?

archos #2 on: March 18, 2024, 20:59

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
yeah i believe they also participated at least some of them

archos #3 on: March 19, 2024, 10:28

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

longer version,there is also the likes of cnn and bidjana

jokassmeeks #4 on: March 19, 2024, 11:24

• View Profile
ahaha lobeso is not understanding that there is meant to be NO mabanga

Franco Pepe Kalle #5 on: March 20, 2024, 10:16

• View Profile
Very true but unfortunately in today's music, mabanga has become a big element now more than before.

Longbluesquid #6 on: March 20, 2024, 11:15

• View Profile
Yeah I remember asking before in here. Apparently mabanga generates a lot of money. For me I don’t notice it too too much but I doing know Lingala. A lot of artists seem to make it very obvious.

Jeffrey Sirjeza Sibanda #7 on: March 20, 2024, 19:08

• View Profile

longer version,there is also the likes of cnn and bidjana
Feel pity for the producer, there seem to be to many chefs here 😂😂😂😂😂

archos #8 on: March 22, 2024, 15:05

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
celeo and cnn tried to create a whatsapp group to discuss for example a self funded new version of fara fara album(only with generiques) where they invited the big and known names bill brigade gesac kero genta eclipse apoca biscuit and co and bill's arrival completely creared meltdown lol he came and they all wanted explanation for a diss song he did naming some of them

CM PRINCE #9 on: March 22, 2024, 17:11

• View Profile
Of course Bill had to be the one to ruin it lmao

Wenge1995 #10 on: March 22, 2024, 17:13

• View Profile
celeo and cnn tried to create a whatsapp group to discuss for example a self funded new version of fara fara album(only with generiques) where they invited the big and known names bill brigade gesac kero genta eclipse apoca biscuit and co and bill's arrival completely creared meltdown lol he came and they all wanted explanation for a diss song he did naming some of them

I've noticed that the cries of atalakus drop considerably when they settle in Europe, is it the lack of shegues and street groups for inspiration? Their animations seem basic, which is surprisingly since some of them speak kikongo and tshiluba. You'd think they could do better...

But then again, they're not classically trained like Ekokota, Genta, and others from the school of Bana Odeon

Manzambi94 #11 on: March 22, 2024, 21:31

• View Profile

I've noticed that the cries of atalakus drop considerably when they settle in Europe, is it the lack of shegues and street groups for inspiration? Their animations seem basic, which is surprisingly since some of them speak kikongo and tshiluba. You'd think they could do better...

But then again, they're not classically trained like Ekokota, Genta, and others from the school of Bana Odeon
Most of them use ghost songwriters for cries and I have never heard of a person doing songwriting for other people's cries in Europe, plus since they are in Europe they hardly have the same free time to dedicate to music since they start to do regular jobs and have less time to thinking about cries, as a musician you can be the best musician ever with the best voice, but if you lose even for a week, a month or in the case of these guys multiple years, the training you get for maintaining your voice, unless you train yourself o voice like Amelia your quality will drop significantly (I.e. Bill, Celeo)

Franco Pepe Kalle #12 on: March 23, 2024, 02:10

• View Profile
I think that another problem is that producers are no longer around like in the past. In the past, you had producers and they would make sure projects would be done. Credit to Celeo and CNN for trying to get a nice fara fara project.

archos #13 on: March 23, 2024, 11:01

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
Of course Bill had to be the one to ruin it lmao

HAHA bill is so immature,he entered the group showing off 30k and a pair of balenciaga he had received from a donor and trolling those in europe who have regular job(cnn brigade apoca and co,i believe celeo stopped recently)
then they jumped on him for his diss song and he managed to create so much trouble in one night only that cnn and celeo wondered if it was a good idea and some started leaving one by one

archos #14 on: March 23, 2024, 11:05

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
in europe,only the born writers,and this applies to singers and atalakus can create something,somebody like jdt does not have a problem,but most artists even the fully europe based have to order songs and animation from kin for their albums
the rehearsal conditions alone are not the same,in kin you can rehearse ten hours a day if you want,here you have a price per hour to rent a hall and even the one said to be millionaires are stingy when it comes to that so they cant rent a full day or a full week