Author Topic: Fally Ipupa- Maria PM (clip)  (Read 7382 times)

SLK97 on: February 21, 2019, 17:58

• View Profile

Jdog #1 on: February 21, 2019, 21:21

• View Profile
Finally releases one of the few songs song I enjoy. I didn't really like the video.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

Manzambi94 #2 on: February 21, 2019, 21:36

• View Profile
El Mara the fun thing is that while I am opening the link of this topic my playlist is playing Libre Parcours #1
El magnifico

mvulusi96 #3 on: February 21, 2019, 21:38

faithandwar #4 on: February 22, 2019, 03:31

• View Profile

mvulusi96 #5 on: February 22, 2019, 21:25

Fally's clip of Maria PM had to be out last week, but he changed his mind after getting alot of negative reactions and decided to re-record the clip, because of wearing that gucci-blackface sweater.  With those being born and/or raised in Europe, Canada and the US being angry, asking themselves if his staff is only there for mabanga's. But it didn't create a huge buzz, because alot of Congolese people don't even know what blackface is with alot claiming that he postponedthe release of Maria BM because of being scared for Ferre's new clip lol.

Manzambi94 #6 on: February 22, 2019, 22:35

• View Profile
Fally's clip of Maria PM had to be out last week, but he changed his mind after getting alot of negative reactions and decided to re-record the clip, because of wearing that gucci-blackface sweater.  With those being born and/or raised in Europe, Canada and the US being angry, asking themselves if his staff is only there for mabanga's. But it didn't create a huge buzz, because alot of Congolese people don't even know what blackface is with alot claiming that he postponedthe release of Maria BM because of being scared for Ferre's new clip lol.

I totally missed that image is he stuoid or what?

archos #7 on: February 22, 2019, 23:54

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
he surely did not realise how... It is,since these days he  has two three looks he uses a lot in clips/concerts,the mobutu like look,the caps and the hoods

JV “Lone Ranger” #8 on: February 23, 2019, 10:35

• View Profile
Is this a new thing, doing music video in a castle or royal home?....looks soo similar to Ferre’s one.

SoukousFan #9 on: February 25, 2019, 14:21

• View Profile
hahaha they used to do this back in the day as well?

Matebu #10 on: February 25, 2019, 22:23

• View Profile
Who wrote this song?; I think it's the best written song I've heard in a while

hahaha they used to do this back in the day as well?

lol nah, remeber they use to record clips in their living rooms and backyards?

And Fally really got off easy with the blackface.

CM PRINCE #11 on: February 25, 2019, 23:12

• View Profile
He also wore the blackface at the QL 32 anniversary he clearly didn't know.

Manzambi94 #12 on: February 26, 2019, 06:06

• View Profile
It is not only Fally's fault is Congolese people in general except for Journalists, Businessman, Leaders and Club owners most of thw Congolese people are not interested in learning and do not care about books and knowledge, they typically make fun of people or tend to don't understand peoole who wants to go far in life if 5hey are normal people. A Congolese even with,the scandal of Gucci he might buy Gucci for the rest of his life because he is not interested nor does he care that that jersey offends his own people. So it is not a big deal

Bohemian Rhapsody #13 on: February 27, 2019, 09:23

• View Profile
It is not only Fally's fault is Congolese people in general except for Journalists, Businessman, Leaders and Club owners most of thw Congolese people are not interested in learning and do not care about books and knowledge, they typically make fun of people or tend to don't understand peoole who wants to go far in life if 5hey are normal people. A Congolese even with,the scandal of Gucci he might buy Gucci for the rest of his life because he is not interested nor does he care that that jersey offends his own people. So it is not a big deal

Bruh, that's literally colonization. Black people buy European brands for validation purposes.

Chris Sunday #14 on: March 12, 2019, 01:25

• View Profile
Anyone who can enlighten me on what the song is about...?