Author Topic: Emo says Kibense cannot dance.....  (Read 13576 times)

shamala on: March 28, 2014, 20:24

• View Profile
well what is your verdict after seeing this...

PORTE-PAROLE NON OFFICIEL DE JB MPIANA ET WENGE BCBG.

masantula #1 on: March 28, 2014, 20:54

• View Profile
Team BCBG "the machine of music"

EMOVICTEAM #2 on: March 29, 2014, 05:46

• View Profile
You guys need to see proper dancers, not this man who is fighting to be young. You can even see it in his dance moves that he is using small pockets of oxygen in his tired lungs. Watch Abraham mignon to see a young and complete dancer. Abraham can dance from head, waist, knee and toes. You guys are jokers.....i mean how do you say a totoise can dance.

shamala #3 on: March 29, 2014, 08:18

• View Profile
Watch Abraham mignon to see a young and complete dancer. Abraham can dance from head, waist, knee and toes. You guys are jokers.....i mean how do you say a totoise can dance.
Emo did you see the admiration of Tantine Mbiliadama when Abraham dances ?

archos #4 on: March 29, 2014, 09:31

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
Watch Abraham mignon to see a young and complete dancer. Abraham can dance from head, waist, knee and toes. You guys are jokers.....i mean how do you say a totoise can dance.
Emo did you see the admiration of Tantine Mbiliadama when Abraham dances ?

hehe all the dancers are  crazy in love with him,if it was not forbidden to have love affairs in the same group i am certain he would have been with many of them,his suspension partly came from one of his colleagues(djino) lying to jb and  administration that he saw them at a hotel and so on,many were jealous

Jdog #5 on: March 29, 2014, 22:01

• View Profile
I really like how JDL and Abraham dance.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2014, 22:03 by Jdog »
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

Jdog #6 on: March 29, 2014, 22:07

• View Profile
That's a very stupid rule saying you and a dancer can't have a affectionate releationship while in the group ....then how are Papy Kakol and Linda Mundele together and don't Cap LBG and Giselle have a baby together??
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

archos #7 on: March 29, 2014, 22:13

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
That's a very stupid rule saying you and a dancer can't have a affectionate releationship while in the group ....then how are Papy Kakol and Linda Mundele together and don't Cap LBG and Giselle have a baby together??

their relationship forced linda to retire,and for example in bcbg richard mukena and bibi sucre had to leave bcbg in europe to continue as a couple
no lbg and giselle do not have a baby together but he was with her for some time as a girlfriend,whereas he married the mother of his official children serge junior and co
 had he had a children with her, nsone would kill him lol
I think leaders  have this rule because of two reasons, first in many cases those dancers are "theirs" and also they think it would influence them in work especially those who had responsabilities
for example imagine kakol having to solve a problem between linda and lets say bibicia,he woulf favour linda no matter what
« Last Edit: March 29, 2014, 22:15 by archos »

Jdog #8 on: March 29, 2014, 23:22

• View Profile

their relationship forced linda to retire,and for example in bcbg richard mukena and bibi sucre had to leave bcbg in europe to continue as a couple
no lbg and giselle do not have a baby together but he was with her for some time as a girlfriend,whereas he married the mother of his official children serge junior and co
 had he had a children with her, nsone would kill him lol
I think leaders  have this rule because of two reasons, first in many cases those dancers are "theirs" and also they think it would influence them in work especially those who had responsabilities
for example imagine kakol having to solve a problem between linda and lets say bibicia,he woulf favour linda no matter what

The last point I agree with because you have to be fair at all times and not disrupt the workplace.

shamala #9 on: March 30, 2014, 14:10

• View Profile
am working on another Kibense dance..

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #10 on: March 30, 2014, 14:27

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Shamala and others, I am lost on the BCBG female dancers now, I know Zambrotta and Virginie Bukasa but don't know the names of the other dancers, are you able to post photos so that we know who is who, there are two girls I particularly like,one can be seen clapping as Vieux Kibens dances there on stage, please show us who is who, thanx.
LE BIG BOSS

shamala #11 on: March 30, 2014, 16:37

• View Profile
[quote authvideos SLY link=topic=5402.msg8511#msg8511 date=1396186069]
Shamala and others, I am lost on the BCBG female dancers now, I know Zambrotta and Virginie Bukasa but don't know the names of the other dancers, are you able to post photos so that we know who is who, there are two girls I particularly like,one can be seen clapping as Vieux Kibens dances there on stage, please show us who is who, thanx.
[/quote]

Sly three girls have been added I think to replace those who left. I don't have a pic of all of them together but this one below will suffice..The names are Dembo ..elderly was with BCBG as late as 2005 she replaced Mbiliadama.The three are from within and names are Nelly,Nancy and Grace (in the pic)
pic..left to right Zambrotta,Bukasa,Grace and Dembo.

as for the video while kibense is dancing JB calls them out moko na moko..I will post the video later.here most of them have left.

archos #12 on: March 30, 2014, 16:44

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
many of them left because of their boyfriends/husbands
and now there are two groups of dancers, les bebe cheries  of zambrotta and co and the one with new dancers who would have been at zenith along with them
50 female dancers in bcbg actually

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #13 on: March 30, 2014, 17:51

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Ah, no wonder I have lost track, all these girls leaving and coming.
LE BIG BOSS

shamala #14 on: April 01, 2014, 16:20

• View Profile

here is my promise Sly