Author Topic: This guy says Chikito, Celeo Scram and Bercy Muana may come to Maison Mere  (Read 10630 times)

Jdog on: March 29, 2014, 20:02

• View Profile
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

Jdog #1 on: March 29, 2014, 20:12

• View Profile
I also heard that  there's a chance that Cafe Rhum comes to Ferre's band along with Brandon Avatar.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

archos #2 on: March 29, 2014, 21:03

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
i have doubts for celeo, he had troublesome relationship with sankara and co,but bercy and chikito are quite likely
 and that man he is talking about is grevi mfutila liyebo and the member from another group he talks about is nono fudji who they are secretly trying to get

Jdog #3 on: March 29, 2014, 21:10

• View Profile
Wow Nono Fudji, no Werra it looks like you and Jb are talking again don't be like that man.....what's the point of Werra having a reserve band if it looks like he never promotes them...do you think there's a chance that Fudji accepts Maison Mere's offer.

Jdog #4 on: March 29, 2014, 21:10

• View Profile
And why would Bercy go back to a group if he has his own?  ???

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #5 on: March 29, 2014, 21:20

• Administrator
    • View Profile
It is possible for Chikito and Bercy to join Maison Mere but for Celeo I think it would take a lot to convince him because of bad relations with Werra's staff and off course he's now settled with his band and enjoying a bit of success.

I also doubt if Nono Fuji would join Maison Mere, it could be true that he feels uneasy that JB Mpiana allowed Abraham Mignon to do a solo album but let's not forget that Nono Fuji said on tv himself not long ago that he wasn't ready to do an album and that each person has time so it is now Abraham's time.
LE BIG BOSS

archos #6 on: March 29, 2014, 21:26

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
maison mere approaching fudji started even before he joined bcbg, he was even brought to la zamba back then as werra wanted him and eboa from do akongo's group but he preferred going to bcbg

Jdog #7 on: March 30, 2014, 00:06

• View Profile
You can add Jenny Repondeur to list off targets for Maison Mere...Werra and co really want to destabilize Ferre's group.

archos #8 on: March 30, 2014, 00:17

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
You can add Jenny Repondeur to list off targets for Maison Mere...Werra and co really want to destabilize Ferre's group.

and that's sad,its actually those band members who end up being victims,they will have nice life at beginning which will make them think wow i made the right choice then boomm back to reality

Jdog #9 on: March 30, 2014, 00:25

• View Profile

and that's sad,its actually those band members who end up being victims,they will have nice life at beginning which will make them think wow i made the right choice then boomm back to reality

Yeah except for Arnake and Kirikou the others who are coming from Ferre are just being used for polemic...then again if Ferre gets someone else from Werra you have to wonder if he will also use them for polemic. 

Jdog #10 on: March 30, 2014, 00:26

• View Profile
Archos can you explain what you mean by saying "they will have nice life at beginning which will make them think wow i made the right choice then boomm back to reality".

archos #11 on: March 30, 2014, 00:38

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
i was referring to the example of the like of joss and co which was the last time many musicians from the same group left  for another group which was a rival
 joss and co started very well,went to europe played at zenith for the first time of their lives,had nice salaries,then one year after or so koffi started  ignoring them,not paying them anymore and stuff like that and all left,fed up with how they were badly treated,which is a result of the fact koffi mainly wanted them to hurt wazekwa not to become historic quartier latin members with a huge legacy in the group
« Last Edit: March 30, 2014, 00:46 by archos »

Jdog #12 on: March 30, 2014, 00:43

• View Profile
Yes the reality of that they're not really wanted because their good musicians but only because their current boss wants to hurt their ex boss...and when they realize it I will be right there laughing at them and saying EZUI EZUI.  :D

archos #13 on: March 30, 2014, 00:47

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
a guy like joss was sent on tv one day as the chef dorchestre will a lot of honours,dressed differently to other quartier latin musicians installed on nicer seat and so on,two days after he is not even on the list for a concert in kinshasa and is surprised by his wife asking him how was the concert,he did not even know there was a concert
maybe they will go through that aswell or even worse( encore wenge groupe ya ba canailles lol),who knows

Jdog #14 on: March 30, 2014, 00:54

• View Profile
I want something like that to happen to them for them to realize the mistake they made by leaving Ferre....  Vibration only got one very short vocal in Boite Noire and doesn't get taken to concerts outside of Kinshasa but do you see him complaining NO......Nicodem and the rest coming from Ferre need to understand that is not their group that is currently Heritier,Deplick,Olivier and Coreen's group...yes some may leave after Ingeta (which will be the most crowded album in music history to date) but as for this moment their still there.