Author Topic: BILL CLINTON DISSES TUTU KALUDJI  (Read 7985 times)

Cavalier Solitaire #15 on: November 06, 2019, 21:08

• View Profile
Which other countries did Bill tour with his group apart from the usual Angola and Congo Brazzaville since he says he's international.

JV “Lone Ranger” #16 on: November 06, 2019, 22:28

• View Profile
Which other countries did Bill tour with his group apart from the usual Angola and Congo Brazzaville since he says he's international.

Did he even tour or did he just get invited naba nganda ntaba by his mamu and tatu

Manzambi94 #17 on: November 06, 2019, 23:34

• View Profile
It is more like class like.
Tutu probably comed from a good family not really needing music as a method to put food om the table.
Bill comes from a poor family where he couldn't finish school because he ahd to manage a way somehow to make momey to feed his family.
Who do you think will be more siccessful? Of course Bill.
Beside that I think that Bill success is due to the surprise factor and the complicated choreogtaphies he was bringing. Honestly I think Celeo made a bigger impact but was limited by Werra of course for limiting Caludji success since a lot of people were starting to take the Caludji school.
Tutu simply was in a system that had great success but wasn't costant and Tutu himself seemed not to really care about becoming big and famous as much as Bill.
For example Tutu whenever he makes interviews he always tryto say respectful and polite while Bill can even insult his brother or his kids because Bill has mo filter and really says what he has in mind.
Going back to the debate Caludji vs Tutu I can't really compare them becauee they are different. Bill is just using Caludji's name because he knows it will bring comtroversy and spark debate giving Bill tbe attention he needed and he thinks he can insult Caludji (thing he would have never done before Arafat Passing) because Africa now sees himas the role model of Arafat

Cavalier Solitaire #18 on: November 07, 2019, 07:08

• View Profile

Did he even tour or did he just get invited naba nganda ntaba by his mamu and tatu
Ah ye pe aza locale. :D :D

PCGY KASTELLO #19 on: November 07, 2019, 08:08

• View Profile
In a nutshell Bill of Solola Bien, Kibuisa, Alaqueluele is far much better than Kaludji. Then coming to the Ndombolo animation, JB's Ndombola is by a mile better than Koffi's (in my Opinion). Actually the First time i heard the Crie Ndombolo was from Kaludji in JB's solo album. Kaludji killed it.....
I have talked about how good Celeo is on this platform but alot of people still dwelled on the fact that Bill was given more minutes and that Celeo was in the shadow of Bill, but they forget how good celeo was regardless of the few minutes he was allocated. Bill is very good and creative but to me Celeo is a great and natural Atalaku.
All in All the Chemistry between Celeo and Bill in Wmm was just amazing especially in live Concerts

Just checkout 47:50 and 1:07 minutes. These guys were just amazing

ZamundaPrince #20 on: November 07, 2019, 10:17

• View Profile
Not in defense of Tutu...
I have noted that we always compare apples and oranges.
For one to make a comparison the characteristics being compared must be similar. You cannot compare for example a first voice with a second voice. An atalaku in one band can shine but when moved to another he dims.
What I have discovered in Congolese music and alot rides on other factors and not necessarily talented. I We know talented artists who are not famous or mediocre ones who are famous.
Another factor is era...Timing can make or break, even more so nowadays where social media is King trending songs gather "mosses". But does it equate to quality.
Artist hunger also plays a part, artist who want to break into the scene generally have more drive than those established.
I could go on and on....
Bill and Tutu are as different as day and night hence comparison is moot.

It's a valid comparison IMO since they are both atalakus. A comparison between Jose Chilavert & David de Gea is valid because they are both goalkeepers even though they had totally different styles

shamala #21 on: November 07, 2019, 11:00

• View Profile

It's a valid comparison IMO since they are both atalakus. A comparison between Jose Chilavert & David de Gea is valid because they are both goalkeepers even though they had totally different styles
[/quote]

Tutu is a singing atalaku while Bill is a "true" Atalaku
PORTE-PAROLE NON OFFICIEL DE JB MPIANA ET WENGE BCBG.

ZamundaPrince #22 on: November 07, 2019, 11:10

• View Profile

Tutu is a singing atalaku while Bill is a "true" Atalaku

Those are now the details of comparison

Bohemian Rhapsody #23 on: November 10, 2019, 10:03

• View Profile
Tutu Caludji's animations was on point on Damien Aziwa's Hors La Loi album. His prime was from the mid 1990's-early 2000's.

It's fact that he started as a vocalist, but due to Roberta Wunda's high energy, he decided to do the singing-animation style. The style that is very popular in today's Congolese scene.

We also cannot forget that Tutu Caludji paved the way for guys like Mboshi Lipasa, CNN Alligator, Eclipse Musoso, Brigade and many more.

Bill is a MAJOR force. He can dance, create new cries, sing and compose. Bill has birthed guys such as Bercy, DJ Arafat (RIP), Gessac, Kerozene and much more.

However, there are also OG's in atalaku history that paved the way. Such as Nono Monzuluku of Zaiko Langa Langa and of course Djouna Mumbafu of Empire Bakuba, the King!